18 LASSIE

"Hello" shawn smiles spinning in my chair.
"Baby- shawn" I try to keep all nicknames out of the station. Which leaves me Shawn and Spencer. "Can I have my chair back?" I put some files down on my desk.
"If you promise to call me baby more often"
"Yeah well I will but not in the station" I grab his chair and pull it over.
"Why not I call you lassie, lass, babe, love, Lassiter and so much while we're in the station."
"Well baby you don't work here."
"See that's all you have to say." He moves over so he's in front of the desk.
"Thank you" I smile at him.
"Do you need help?" He asks.
"Uhmm well...yes actually"
"You want me to get you coffee don't you?"
"Yes please?" I bite my lip. He smiles and shakes his head.
"Anything that gets you out of here faster" he grabs my mug and walks off. I start with the first file. He sets the cup back down and runs his fingers against my jaw.
"What're you doing?" I laugh.
"Admiring your beauty."
"Spencer let Detective Lassiter do his job." Cheif Vick warns walking past. He sits back down and spins around in his well my chair.
"Whatd you say I cook tonight?" I say quietly.
"Sounds fun. Can you wear nothing but your apron?" He winks at me. O'Hara walks by before I can answer.
"Yes if you wear nothing but one if my suit jackets."
"I think this sounds like one hell of a night" I chew on my pen trying to focus on my paperwork but failing.
"You're so turned on right now aren't you?" He giggles.
"Maybe...wanna go to lunch?"
"It is 10:30am baby. Think about...cold showers, your mom...my dad?"
-
-
-
"Detective" shawn says walking in. I look up and smile seeing he already has chosen a blazer sadly he has rest his clothes on. Well..I guess that's good so then I wouldn't have to arrest him. Handcuffs on him though...oo.. That's a nice thought. "Whatcha doin?" He asks. "Its 6:30?"
"I know I know baby. But cheif Vick told me to pull an all nighter here."
"Awh man I was excited for tonight I mean look I already have the jacket on and no underwear."
"That my lovely boyfriend sounds so freaking hot but I'm so sorry" I tell him standing up to stretch.
"Its okay" he frowns.
"No Its not." I walk over and lay my hands on his hips. "I'll get rest this done in an hour. We'll still have time for our plans maybe not dinner but we could order in?" I sway back and fourth pull in him closer.
"Tomorrow we can do our plans but tonight I'm gonna be here and help you and then we can go home and get into a warm bed-"
"I need a shower"
"Then we take a shower first and get into bed all clean and warm.
"That's awesome. But I'm so sorry I love you..a lot. And I promise I didn't mean for this to happen." I tell him brushing my thumb against his jaw.
"Every time I see you I see you walking in slow motion and that's not gonna change just because you have work." He says batting my hand away.
"Man I want to marry you so I can call you all mine." I pull him in and kiss him.
"Did you just propose?"
"No. I would never propose to you in the station." I sit back down. He sits down on my lap and looks at my paper work.
"Hmm...you gotta capitalize Hinseberg" he taps the paper.
"See this is why I need you" I kiss his hand.
"Mmm- I need you too for some reason." He leans against me and I wrap my fingers around his.