33

Everything suddenly goes black as hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?"
"Santa?"
"If santa ever does this to you punch him" I get turned around eyes still covered and a pair of warm lips get pressed to mine. The taste of a pinapple smoothie engulfs my taste buds as a tounge slips into my mouth.
"Duley noted" I smile as he pulls away. To no surprise when the hands uncover my eyes its shawn. "What're you doing here?" I ask
"Vick called me in and wants me to do a small case."
"Which case?"
"Some robbery she says its nothing big but her only free officer is buzz and...well.."
"Yeahh" he sits down and looks at the paperwork I'm looking over.
"Oo this reminds me I made an appointment to go taste cake next Thursday." Shawn says grabbing my coffee and taking a drink.
"Ah that reminds me we have an appointment to meet the priest who will be marrying us"
"When?"
"Sssss...saturday? I'll have to check I marked it down somewhere." I push some papers around to find a stickey note. Pastor Kane - Tuesday "Tuesday."
"You were so off babe" he chuckles.
"Mr. Spencer" Cheif says.
"I gotta go babe. I will see you later" he gives me another kiss. I slap his ass as he leaves. I don't want people to think I've gone soft but then again its nice to be happy and come into work. Before they all knew about shawn and I we used the excuse of we both just somehow had girlfriends at the same time. It was weird when I heard him tell Juliet his girlfriend slept over because she probably imagine a cute blond or red head Skipping around in Lacey panties and his button ups. When really it was me in my boxers and my work button up making him pancakes and then running off to change before I had to go to work.
"You're daydreaming" O'Hara says smiling.
"Look at your work"
"About shawn?" She asks.
"Stop it" I groan.
"You're day dreaming about shawn" she coos. "Ooo you're in love"
"Of course in in love. In marrying the man" I grumble standing up.
"Ok ok I'll stop." Her laugh echoing through the building. "Have you planned anything for the wedding?" She asks as I sit back down.
"Roses for the tables, black and dark blue. His best man is-"
"Me" gus says putting a Styrofoam container in front of Juliet.
"Yes and mine is my brother Toby."
"He said yes?"
"Yeah" I nod.
"Do you have anything else planned?" She asks.
"We want to do it on the beach."
"Carlton! O'Hara!" Cheif shouts. "We gotta go! Robbery at the bank guys armed and dangerous."
"Can I come?!" Shawn jumps.
"Damnit...yes but stay in the car" I see Shawn and gus Jump into what they call the blueberry. We rush down to the bank and start setting up. Shawn runs up to us. "No no" I push him back. "You stay behind here do not get any closer" I tell the both of them.
"Lassie we can help?!" He whines.
"No if these are the guys who we have been tracking down they are horrible people."
"Then I don't want you going in either." His eyes flash a worried look.
"I'm gonna be okay. I'm not going in unarmed"
"Don't go in at all. Please" he grabs onto my shirt.
"I have to do what I have to do baby. Stay here." I run over to cheif. "Do I go in?" I ask.
"No. No. This is up to the SWAT team."