25

"Oh man I love you" I run to shawn and he jumps into my arms wrapping his legs around my waist.
"I love you too" he says burrying his head in my neck.
"You are so fucking smart" I put him down. We turn around and see pete and his crew getting arrested.
"How'd you do it?" Cheif asks us.
"He hid a map in his jacket pocket its a way to get into the police station without being seen by the cameras and there's no one to keep watch of it."
"So he brought it to Agent Yale and now bam free"
"So you're...engaged now?" Juliet asks.
"Technically yes but I'm going to propose in a better way but yeah I guess we are?" I laugh.
"So you've avoided death twice in a week." She laughs along.
"Yeah. Dodged death twice and got faked engaged" shawn says. I look at him and engulf him in a hug.
"I told you I'd be fine"
"I'll leave you two alone." They both walk away. He pushes his lips on mine and pulls my hips closer.
"Leave me again I'm gonna kill you" he says. "You can't cheat death again."
"They told me I get a week off." He nods. "Its okay I'm here." I whisper holding him closer as he starts to whimper.
"I hate you so much." He pulls away and hits my chest. He falls back into me again crying intensely this time.
"Shh I know I know" I pull him tighter.
"I hate you" he says digging his fingers into my sides. "I could've lost you!" He shouts.
"I'm here now and I'm never leaving you. In case you haven't heard we're sorta engaged now" I smile linking our hands together. He wipes his tears and sniffles. "Okay baby I'm not going to leave you ever. Not in that way. When I die I'll die by too many kisses or making out for too long." He nods slowly. "We're okay" I kiss his forehead. "We're okay" I repeat.
"Yeah" he nods. "I'm sorry"
"No I'm sorry." He falls back into a hug again.
"Let's go home"
"Okay" I walk over to cheif. "I'm gonna go. I'll be in later for my statement but Shawn is freaking out."
"Rest up stay at home no more death experiences" she pats my shoulder and then I leave.
-
-
-
"Shawn" I whisper cuddled up to him.
"Hmm?"
"I love you"
"I love you too" he rolls over so he's looking at me. "I'm glad you're ok and I'm sorry for saying I hate you " he brushes his thumb against my cheek.
"Remember when I proposed to you?"
"Yeah" he chuckles.
"I'm very much in love with you and if you'll have me, baby, will you marry me?"
"Hell yeah I will" he rolls onto me of and straddles my sides. "We're blowing right through my rules."
"I think we've both Learned we don't play by the rules." I lift his shirt over his head.
"Jeez you are so sexy right now" Shawn pushes our lips together.
"Is this what we needed? A proposal?" I ask between kisses.
"I don't know about you but I'm pretty turned on"
"Well Mr. Spencer-" ww switch sides so I'm on top now. "-I don't think we're gonna get much sleep" I pull his pants off and smirk as I go down on him.