35

I run my fingers through Shawns hair. "I- I'm gonna..mm" I thrust up. "Baby" I come in his mouth making him swallow. He wipes his chin off and then sits up. "How did you learn to move your mouth like that?" I ask.
"I may have been a slut in highschool." He smirks.
"Really? How slutty?"
"Slutty enough to know how to make a guy come in 20 seconds. I held many many secrets. Like half the football team was fucking me on the side while dating the preppiest girls."
"Really?" I ask.
"No." He laughs. "I was a pretty good student in school until my parents got a divorce then I acted out but I wasn't blowing half the football team. Maybe 1 or 2 guys."
"Good because you're mine." I pull him in and kiss him.
"About you? How slutty were you?"
"Well I wasn't openly bi. So I dated about three girls in highschool. Lost my virginity to none other then my ex wife. But I did have a one night stand with a guy the month Victoria and I broke up. It was good, fun. Made me think I didn't want to Marry her."
"So I'm the second guy you've dated?" He asks happily.
"Yes and the best one."
"Good I try to be." Shawn kisses me again pulling me on him.
-
-
-
"Carlton.." I look up from my desk barely and see shaved legs in a skirt. I look up farther and see Victoria. I push my chair back and look at her.
"I told you, you walk out the door don't think you can get me back."
"I just want to talk." Her voice sounds so fragile.
"Lassie!" Shawn shouts. He walks up but before kisses me stops. "V-victoria?" He asks.
"Hi shawn" she smiles.
"Yeah hi" he sets from what I'm guessing, my lunch down. "How are you?"
"Good. I came to congratulate you both on the engagment. I remember when carlton proposed to me it was on a bridge looking over some of the city at night. It was so pretty" she smiles foundly at the memory. "How did he propose to you?"
"Uhm..o-over dinner" no I didn't??
"Ah that's sweet. I have to go but I brought a present." She puts a sack down in front of me.
"Thanks Victoria you didn't have to." I say.
"I have to go. Have a good life Carly" she slides her hand off of my shoulder. I can tell shawn picked up on that and is majorly jealous.
"Carly?" He asks.
"It's just a stupid nickname she gave me when we were teenagers." I open the sack and see nothing but a card.
For- carlton
"Hmm.. I'm pretty sure its both of our weddings but okay." He hisses and sits down.
"Come here. We can read it together. It probably says nothing other then a verse and her name" I pull his chair over next to me. I pull a blue card out that says congratulations in gold on the front.
Carly,

I wanted to wish you a happy marriage but somehow I can't. I miss you. I want you back. Please if you feel the same leave Shawn. Come to the restrant you took me on our first date tomorrow at 6.
I love you still,
Victoria

"Mm wow so she's still in love with you." He rolls his eyes.
"I...I don't know what to say"
"Go" he stands up. "Go to your highschool girlfriend"
"No. Im not in love with her. I don't even love her." I tell him. "Can you sit back down?"
"Ok" I tip his chin up and kiss him.
"I love you" I whisper on his lips.
"I love you too" I grab the card and rip it in half. A small smile appears on his lips.
"Now what is for lunch" I grab the brown bag and see a burger and fries.
"In n out" he says.
"Have you eaten?"
"Yeah gus and I went to IHOP."
"And you're full?" I ask.
"Yeah but you need to eat, Mr. Detective"
"Okay okay" I start eating while shawn talks and talks and...talks.
"Don't forget about the appointment today at 5 for cakes"
"This day is so eventful I wake up and have morning sex, come to work to get told by my ex she still loves me and then I get to go eat a bunch of cake after work."