22 SHAWN

We're going back today. We didn't have sex that failed but its okay because we spent the whole time going on dates, making out, cuddling, talking. It was awesome. We put our suit cases in the trunk after signing out and start leaving. Neither of us actually got dressed or fixed our hair. We just grabbed our jeans we wore yesterday and that's all. We sleep with our shirts on most of the time. I look up at him as we drive away. "You're really hot" I smile touching his cheek lightly.
"Thank you" he chuckles.
"No I mean super hot."
"Are you drunk?" Well I did drink a lot last night I could still be slightly drunk but I doubt it
"Probably not?" We drive to the gas station. He gets gas and then walks out with two coffees.
"Okay here you go baby" he hands me one.
"Thank you. You know I think people are jealous of us."
"Really? Why'd you say that?"
"We're the perfect couple. You're uptight who sticks to the rules and I'm crazy and fun."
"You don't think I'm fun?" He scoffs.
"You're plenty fun... To me" I wink reaching over to his area.
"Ha Spencer no I'm driving" he says putting my hand back over.
"Oh cmon I can give you a blow job on the way back. A three hour long blow job." I whine
"Drink your coffee" he says handing me my coffee.
-
- 2 hours later
-
"Would you ever tell anybody else your a fake psychic?" He asks.
"Well our kids definitely. But I don't know.. I'm a fraud and all but still I'm putting bad people in jail." I tell him.
"Yeah" lassie nods.
"I'm glad you took it so easy" I look up at him. "Also thank you for taking me on this amazing vacation."
"To be honest I never thought you were psychic. I just thought you were a good cop. Which is what made me start falling for you."
"Ah I don't think I've heard the reason you fell for me."
"Its a Long story." He blushes.
"We have another hour baby" I smile trying to get him to tell me.
"Well it was 6 years ago..."
Flash back------
"Sup lassiterisss" Spencer says walking in.
"Oh great what are you two doing here?" I roll my eyes.
"Well cheif Vick called us in to probably give us our pay check."
"Ahh okay well get it and get out" I walk to my desk. Usually he follows but this time he didn't. I look up and see him talking to O'Hara. He's always flirting with her. Its annoying its a work place. Never will I ever date a co worker again.
"Detectives, spencer, guster" cheif Vick says. I'm the first one in and then soon they walk in. "I have a case for you"
"You're not hiring these dim wits are you?" I whine.
"Yes I am Lassiter." She nods.
"Let's go to the mourge" she says and we all walk down. I notice Spencer stops before we get down there. "Its not your problem Lassiter." The voice in my head says but I still stop and look at him.
"You alright?" I ask.
"Uh..ha-" he scoffs a little. "I'm fine its nothing." He takes a few steps past me but I grab his arm.
"As much as you annoy me Spencer you're a great cop and I've noticed when you're not all you you're not as good so vent" we sit down on the bench.
"Today is the day my mom left my dad."
"Oh"
"Yeah..its no big deal it just reminds me of their fight that day." He swallows hard.
"How long ago was it?" I ask.
"15 years ago..I was 15. It was the first time I heard my dad cry. I thought he was the one that left her so I was mad at him for the next 13years of my life."
"Why'd they...never mind its none of my bussiness." I fix my tie feeling incredibly uncomfortable. Spencer isn't this annoying guy who is flirting with everybody and has them all wrapped around his finger he's like an actual person...
"Why'd they break up?" He asks. "My dad paid to much attention to work and not his family is what my mom said." He says. "I'm afraid I'll be like him...to focused on work to notice my own family."
"I swear when I start having a family I will do anything to make them happy."
"You're gonna be a good dad lassie. a great dad and a great husband to somebody one day." He stands up and claps my shoulder. "Thanks for talking but we've got work to do"
-------- Flash back ends.
"It was your you're gonna be a good dad and husband that made me realize I had a crush on you. Because in that exact moment I imagined us together. Wed live in a nice house with two kids. I changed my hours so I got off earlier so I could make dinner when you got home with them... I swore my life was ending right then and tree because never did I think you'd ever like me back" he says.
"Well it turns out we both thought out life was going tovend that day because I thought I just spilled my secrets to somebody other then gus and gus didnt even know half of it."
"Well you're secret is still safe with me." He leans over and kisses me and that's when our life flashes before our eyes.