Chapter 44

I fully opened the door revealing a huge bedroom. Everything was covered in a layer of dust. Stepping in I noticed that it was about the same size as Austin. I wonder what this room is used for.

Steps made me quickly get out and close the door behind me walking down the hallway quickly before entering the room I had slept in. Taking in the appearance of the room, many book shelves stood on either side of the double bed. While a dresser stood at the end of the bed. The room was simple, just as I thought about this Austin slowly peaked his head in the door.

"Hello," I said simply to him as he walked farther into the room.

"Hey." He sat beside me, and just stared at me for a while.

"What are you up to in here, also when did you wake up?" Standing up I walked over to him as he said this.

" I got up just before you came in, I guess I was really tired last night huh." What I was wonder was why I wasn't in his bed when I woke up. He walked over and nodded to my statement.

"So how many rooms are in this house exactly, because I've never seen this hallway before?" he chuckled. "Way to many to count." walking out the door I met up with my friends once we reached a hall I did recognize.

"Caroline we are taking you out tonight." What was the occasion? They pulled me back up to my room away from Austin and closed the door behind us. They rummaged through my closet pulling out dress after dress until they finally agreed on one. The one they picked was black tight and had only one full length sleeve that had cuts in it. The dress came to my mid thigh, the shoes they picked out were 3 inch black and sparkly. Then they hit my jewelry box, not literally.

My stomach growled as they continued to talk to each other while I sat calmly on the bed. the door slowly opened with out a sound. Austin looked at me through the crack and summoned me to him. I left with out the girls knowing and took a hold of his hand running down the stairs.

"Thank you for saving me I'm starving." I continued to walk to the kitchen and grabbing an apple from the kitchen table. I stopped to stare at it for a while polishing it till I could see my reflection. I hadn't changed much since I was first eating an apple on my way to school, but my life sure as hell has changed.

"You okay?" Austin's warm arms wrapped around me.

"Ya, perfect." I continued by taking a bite from my apple. While I at Austin brought up the wedding plans.

"Ok well um about the wedding... everything is done. So all we have to do is wait for out wedding day." he smile and took my hand as I threw my apple core to the garbage, and making it in.

"CAROLINE!!!!" My friends had finally realized that I wasn't in the room any more. I finally heard them all running towards my like a herd of wild horses.

"Why do we need to get ready now its only..." I peaked at the clock in the dinning room, 2:39? was I really asleep for that long?

The stairs had been tricky as we all ran up at the same time, but as we entered Austins room the whole place was full of dresses thrown on the bed and skirts thrown over chairs and dressers along with the lamp. Make up lay across the dresser along with a vanity that I hadn't noticed was there. Curlers and straighteners along with a crimper lay on the bathroom counter.

"What happened in here? Did a le chateau and sephora explode in here?" They laughed as they led me to the chair.

They applied make up and hairs spray and burnt me with curling irons until they finally stopped everything. They took a step back and nodded in satisfaction.

They then threw a dress at me and told me to go change. Yes the dress was tight but you couldn't yet see the baby bump so that was good. I stared at myself in the mirror, my hair was ringlets and my make up was black and smokey I did not look like my self. Walking out of the bathroom the girls were in a panic doing hair make up the works.