Chapter 4

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED©

She looked so helpless trying to get up so I just picked her up. She was shaking I guess I made her uncomfortable since she was unclothed. "Where are we going? My house is that way?" She looked so cute when she talked and just the way her body moved when she pointed was absolutely perfect. "We are going to the pack house." Her face became white, I started to get worried. "Put me down." She said while she shook in my arms I could tell she was nervous. "Don't be scared everyone will love you." She looked at me and saw that she was greatfull that I was there. I came back to reality when I heard some of the guys and turned my head to the sound and they were coming towards me, I felt her move and looked down and she was trying to shield herself from other eyes. "Hey Eric can you get me a blanket." He nodded and ran to the house. I looked down at her and she was almost out because of the blood lose. Eric came back and we covered her up. We got in the house and everyone stared at us. I took her to my room laying her down on the bed. I uncovered her and saw her gash. I put some boxers on when I noticed all the blood that I was now drenched in. "MOM!!!" My mom came up and got the pack nurse to fix her up. Carolines pov I woke up and felt my wound which was treated? Hmm I looked around and I didn't recognize where I was. I noticed that out side it was dark so I looked at the clock and it was 11:57pm. I got up and walked down stairs and went out the door, I started walking home. I got into the woods and heard a low growl from behind me as I felt hot breath down my neck that made my skin crawl. I turned around and saw the same wolf except this time he looked mad. I walked backwards slowly until I was pressed up against a tree. "What do you want I am going home, ouch!" My side hit the tree and pain shot through my body. I clutched my side and fell to the ground, he came over and cupped my face in his hands. "Are you ok? Look you need to come back to the house." He was about to pick me up again. "Don't." He didn't listen so I got up and was about to run when he tripped me. He actually tripped me what an ass hole. This is not the end, I'm gonna kick this guys ass. I got on to my feet and hit him on the side of his neck and flipped him over. He grabbed my leg and I was underneath him. I said. "Do you remember what happened last time we were like this?" He grabbed my bandaged side gently and had regret written on his face. "Look please come back with me and I will explain everything." I got up and said. "Welllllll..." My house was right there and I took my chances. "No." I took off and went to my house. He was already there what??? Then I remembered I had school tomorrow shit. I looked at him. "Look I have school tomorrow so I need to go to sleep you can last with out me for a day can't you?" He looked at me and shook his head. "Well then it's going to be a long day for you." I slid past him went upstairs and went to sleep.

A/N So guys what have you thought if the book so far huh? I think there's going to be some sexual stuff later between them so stay tuned

--:Sarah:--