Roommates

"Ashton, my man, how are you?" Jack Barakat shouted as Ashton walked in the door to the large beach house.

"I'm good, how are you?" Ashton hugged Jack.

"I'm great, just set your stuff over there and we'll wait til everyone gets here to divy up rooms." Jack pointed to a pile of suitcases. Jack's dad owned the beach house and had allowed Jack to use it this summer for him and some of his friends to celebrate graduating high school.

Ashton dropped his suitcase and searched the room for a familiar face. He smiled when he spotted Calum.

"Hey Cal." Ashton waved at the raven haired boy.

"Ashton, you made it." Calum grinned holding up a solo cup.

"I did." Ashton smiled.

"I know like two people here." Calum sighed.

"I'm so glad you're here."

"I'm looking forward to relaxing." Ashton grinned at his oldest friend.

"I'm already getting there. Go grab a drink and meet me on the porch. The view is amazing." Calum grinned.

"Okay, I'll meet you there." Ashton nodded. He turned to go to the kitchen.

He grabbed a beer and popped the top.

"Well hello, gorgeous." A guy spoke as Ashton almost knocked into him. Ashton looked up to see a set of blue eyes looking at him.

"Oh, sorry." Ashton apologized at the hot guy standing in front of him. His eyes bright blue and his hair was blonde he had dimples in both cheeks when he smiled.

"Don't apologize. You can crash into me anytime you want to." The guy winked. Ashton rolled his eyes before skirting past the guy.

"Irwin!" A girl shrieked gripping Ashton into a hug. He laughed as the brunette pulled back.

"Hey Camila." Ashton smiled.

"I'm glad you came." She smiled.

"Thanks, it's cool that you showed up. I figured Shawn wouldn't like that." Ashton said

"We broke up. He was getting way too controlling for me." Camila groaned.

"About time. I hated that guy." Ashton laughed.

"The feeling was Mutual." Camila laughed as well.

"I'll see you later, okay?" She smiled as she waved. Ashton waved back. He then turned to meet up with Calum again.

"When are you going to date Camila dude?" Calum asked.

"Calum, I've told you we're just friends. She's like a little sister to me." Ashton laughed.

"I know but every one thinks you two would be cute together. Everyone but her and I. It's weird even thinking about it." Ashton shook his head.

"Okay, okay, I get it." Calum said backing off.

"So how's Mandy?" Ashton asked.

"She broke up with me." Calum rolled his eyes.

"Again?" Ashton asked taking a swig of his beer.

"Yeah, something about needing space. I don't know. I think I'm done with her. Her games are getting tiring." Calum shook his head.

"But this is Vacation and I'm ready to relax and I'm single now so I can mingle." Calum held his cup up.

"I'll drink to that." Ashton smiled holding up his beer.

"Hey everyone if we could gather in the living room for a second." Jack called out.