That's just not who I am

Ashton woke suddenly feeling someone gripping him tightly. Ashton squinted at his phone to see it was nine in the morning. He turned to see Luke wrapped around Ashton. Ashton frowned why was Luke hugging on him? They usually stayed on the opposite sides of the bed but they were currently in the middle. Ashton went to wiggle out of Luke's grasp when he suddenly realized that he didn't have underwear on. He shifted a bit to feel that neither did Luke. Ashton bolted up in bed as the memory of last night hit him.

"Fuck." Ashton swore as he jumped out of bed. Luke shifted a bit but didn't wake up. Ashton threw on a pair of boxers before pacing the room a bit. Luke was going to be so pissed when he woke up and realized what they had done. He heard loud voices downstairs which caused Ashton to panic.

"Luke, wake up." Ashton said shaking the boy a bit.

"Hmm?" Luke groaned.

"Wake up." Ashton said again.

"Ashton, why are you waking me up so early?" Luke grumbled going to roll over. He must have realized his underwear weren't on as well cause he bolted up and lifted the covers.

"Where are my underwear?" Luke said suddenly confused.

"Take a guess." Ashton said running his hand through his hair.

"No, no, no, no, no." Luke jumped up grabbing his underwear from the floor and yanking them on.

"I can't believe we did that." Luke sat down on the bed and buried his head in his hands.

"Yeah." Ashton sighed not moving.

"Nobody can know about this." Luke said suddenly.

"Especially not Jake. Oh Ashton, this is so bad." Luke rubbed his temples.

"I won't sat anything." Ashton shook his head.

"That is a prime example of why I don't drink. I always do stupid shit when I'm drunk." Luke groaned.

"Then why did you?" Ashton asked.

"Cause I was having a shitty night." Luke shrugged.

"Why?" Ashton frowned.

"That's not important right now." Luke shook his head.

"We have to pretend this never happened." Luke looked at Ashton with pleading eyes.

"I told you I won't tell anyone." Ashton shook his head.

"That's not what I mean." Luke bit his lip.

"I shouldn't have done what I did. I still can't believe I did." Luke frowned.

"Are you sure we did? My ass doesn't hurt." Luke pointed out.

"Trust me mine does." Ashton commented.

"I-I topped?" Luke asked in shock.

"Yes, very well I might add." Ashton nodded.

"Do you seriously not remember?" Ashton asked slightly hurt.

"I have memories of certain things here and there but the night is kinda fuzzy to me." Luke admitted.

"Do you regret it?" Ashton asked.

"Of course I regret it, Ashton this never happened okay, we don't tell anyone and we don't talk about it again, okay?" Luke begged.

Ashton felt like he'd been kicked in the stomach. It must have shown on his face because Luke suddenly looked very upset.

"Oh, Ashton, I didn't mean it like that. But you know this can't happen. You and Jake-"