I love that you...

Ashton felt his heart racing. He didn't know what he planned to do. All he knew was the guy needed to get his hands off of Luke.

"A-ashton?" Luke frowned.
"Is this the ex?" Zayn asked raising a brow.

Luke nodded.

"If you could stop touching him I'd really appreciate it." Ashton snapped gesturing to Zayn's hand on Luke's waist.

"Sorry." Zayn put his hands up in defense.

"Sorry, Zayn." Luke apologized.

"No worries."

"He has an identical twin who's alone in the kitchen." Ashton snapped at Zayn.

Zayn gave a curt nod as he slipped by Luke and Ashton.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked with a frown.

"I don't know." Ashton snapped.

"Are you okay? You seem upset." Luke pointed out.

"I didn't like you kissing that guy." Ashton snapped again. He turned then but before he could walk away Luke caught his arm.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Home." Ashton said pulling away.

"Please, you can't just show up like that and then leave." Luke said grabbing Ashton again.

"What do you want me to say, Luke?" Ashton snapped whirling around.

"Why didn't you like me kissing that guy?" Luke asked letting go of Ashton.

"I don't know." Ashton shrugged.

"Yes you do." Luke argued.

"What do you want me to say?" Ashton snapped again.

"I want you to tell me the truth." Luke demanded.

"I don't know what you mean." Ashton huffed.

"Yes you do, damn it Ashton, talk to me, please." Luke begged in frustration.

"I'm still in love with you, okay? Are you happy now?" Ashton shouted.

Luke looked stunned.

"You-you-still love me?" Luke asked taken a back.

Ashton sighed.

"As much as I hate to admit it, yes."

"But you don't want to be with me." Luke looked at Ashton with a hurt expression.

"I do, so badly, but..." Ashton let his sentence falter; his eyes brimming with tears.

"But what?" Luke asked taking a step closer to Ashton.

"But I'm scared." Ashton said refusing to look up at Luke.

"Ashton, baby, I know I made a mistake, but I was an idiot and I've regretted it every day since. I haven't gone a day without missing you. I love you, Ashton, more than I've ever loved anybody. I never thought it possible but it's true. It scared the hell out of me. Especially because Jake had feelings for you. It still scares the hell out of me but I know I'd rather be with you than anyone in the world. I'm not expecting you to forgive me for hurting you, I certainly don't, but please just know how genuinely sorry I am. I love your laugh, I love your smile, I love the fact that you sing pierce the veil in the shower. I love that you only eat eggs scrambled. I love that you care so much about your friends. I love that you are still friends with Jake despite everything. I love that you don't know how beautiful you are, I love that-"