Luke

Ashton sipped on his beer. Harry had slipped away for a brief moment leaving him to mingle. Ashton watched the party goers. There was a couple making out in one corner, A group dancing in the middle of the room, a small group chatting amongst themselves in a corner, and another group playing beer pong in another corner.

"Hey, gorgeous."

Ashton turned and smiled seeing Jake.

"Hey."

Jake didn't move in fact he looked stunned.

"You okay?" Ashton asked concerned.

"Yeah, just missed you." Jake winked.

"You just saw me." Ashton frowned with a chuckle.

"D-do you think we could talk..outside?" Jake asked looking around the dim room.

"Sure." Ashton nodded as he lead the two of them out onto the patio.

The sun had already set so the only lighting was the moonlight and a distant street light.

"Is everything okay?" Ashton asked.

Jake sighed.

"Yeah, I just..." Jake trailed off before taking a step closer to Ashton.

At that moment Ashton's phone rang. He looked down to see Luke's name flashing on the screen.

"I-it's Luke." Ashton frowned.

"You gave me him my number. You told him." Ashton snapped looking up at a nervous Jake.

Instead of answering Jake attached his lips to Ashton's.

	Ashton felt a familiar tingle in the pit of his stomach

Ashton felt a familiar tingle in the pit of his stomach. Ashton found himself kissing back before reality hit him.

Ashton pulled back quickly with a newfound fear.

"Luke." Ashton whispered in a choked voice. Jake's didn't kiss like Luke did.

"How'd you-"

"Ashton?" Harry's voice said causing Ashton to jump.

"Haz." Ashton breathed as he saw the look on Harry's face. He'd seen the kiss.

"You said Jake wasn't a threat." Harry said a new pain on Harry's face.

"He's not. I'm so sorry. That wasn't supposed to happen." Ashton felt panic course through him.

"Then why were you kissing him?" Harry asked.

"This isn't Jake. I should have told you before, I'm so sorry. It's so complicated." Ashton took a step towards Harry but stopped.

"Luke?" Harry asked looking at the blonde.

Luke didn't speak.

"I don't understand." Harry shook his head.

"I know baby, it's so complicated. Let's-"