|one|

I listened to the birds chirp and sing songs to each other. It was calming and relaxed me when I was stressed. 

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at the bright blue sky. It was a beautiful day like always and of course I enjoyed every moment of it. I smiled and continued on my way to the small village near my castle on Altre. The townspeople were loving and kind, everyone on this planet was. 

"Princess Corinna! Welcome back!" The towns baker said to me as I walked into the bakery. 
"Thank you. I'm glad to be back. It's been too long." I said cheerfully while looking at the fresh baked goods. 
"It's all free for you Princess." He said to me. I gave him a fake smile, I hated getting treated differently for being a princess.
"I'll pay for whatever I take." I pointed to the loaf of bread. "I'll take two." 

-

I strolled through town, waving to all the townspeople who saw me. 
"Princess, I picked this for you." a little girl came up to me and held a daisy in her hand.
I gracefully grabbed it and smiled. 
"Thank you so much sweetheart." I patted her head and sent her off to her mother. 

I held the wooden basket that had the loafs of bread on my arm and continued to walk to through the town. I had no destination or intention of doing anything but I just enjoyed the scenery and people. 

Eventually I returned how, to the castle on the outskirts of the village. 
"My dear, what took you so long?" my mother asked once I entered the dinning room. 
"Sorry mother, I just got distracted." I placed the basket on the table and headed down the corridors to my room. 

It was fairly large, a king sized canopy bed was in the center of the room. On the right side of the room was a door leading the my balcony. I loved it out there, it was a nice place to think and it did have a gorgeous view of the mountains.

I sighed, my muscles ached from the long day I had. I slowly changed out of my outfit and slipped on a long white nightgown and threw on a navy blue colored cover.

I walked outside to the balcony and sat down on the stone bench. I watched the sun go down like I did every night and began thinking about what tomorrow might bring.

Usually I would do the same thing I did today, but maybe instead I'd go on a hike or go swimming in the lake. I still hadn't decided yet.

I snapped back into reality and went back inside. I yawned and slowly removed my cover before slipping under the covers and resting my head on the feather-stuffed pillow. 

-

A loud noise erupted throughout my home causing me to jolt awake. My room was pitch black and I could not see a thing. I threw the covers off of my body and got up to turn the light on. 

Another loud noise sounded from outside my bedroom door. I jumped back and grabbed my cover, throwing it over my cold shoulders.
"Stop him!" I heard some palace guards yell from the other side of the door.

I slowly and carefully opened the door slightly to peek my head through. Palace guards were running up and down the corridors with blasters in their hands. Frightened, I pulled my head back into my room and I closed the door, locking it before running to my closet.

Inside was a blaster my father taught me how to use for my protection. I heard loud noises and screams of pain right outside my door. I fumbled with the blaster and turned the safety off.

All of a sudden the noises died down. My breathing was heavy and shaky.

Keep calm...be ready for anything.   I told myself. 

I aimed my blaster at the door as someone began to twist and turn the knob. 

Suddenly it was kicked down, I wasted no time to shoot the blaster. Each laser that shoot out of my blaster was destroyed by a red light. A man dressed in a black entered my room slowly, the red sword like thing was in his hand tightly. 

I gulped and aimed my blaster again. But sadly each shot I took made no damage. 
"You can't kill me princess." His voice was altered to sound like how I imagined to devil to sound. I dropped my blaster and fell to my knees in terror. 
"You will die." He said in his deep voice. I shuttered in terror, I held my tears back and closed my eyes tightly. 

As I began to say my last words, the sound of a blaster caused me to open my eyes. The man in black ran off, out onto my balcony and disappeared. I looked at the doorway to see my father with a blaster in his shaky hands. 

I got up and ran into his arms. I started to cry hard into his shoulder. 
"I thought I was going to die." I cried out. 
"You're okay darling, every thing will be fine." 

-

This is my new story and I am so excited about it! Please enjoy and let me know about what you think.

And let me just tell you I am in love with the cover oml.