|nine|

I rolled over in bed and shifted uncomfortably. I carefully opened my eyes and looked around. It was pitch black in my room. I sat up in bed and let my eyes adjust to the darkness. I got out of bed seeing as I wasn't able to fall asleep. 

I threw a black cover over my white night gown and left my room. It was dark throughout my entire home but the gleam of the moon light shined through the glass window. I walked into the den and sat down on one of the chairs. It was quiet meaning that everyone was asleep but I enjoyed the silence. 

Suddenly I heard the creak of someone walking nearby. I jumped to the edge of the seat and turned my head to see who it was. 

"Hello?" I called out. Maybe it was Anakin. I got out of the chair and turned on one of the lamps near the chair to see better. 

I heard another noise coming from right outside of the den. I picked up a fire iron and inched towards the noise. 

"Anakin if that's you, this isn't funny." I called out. I didn't get an answer so I gripped the fire iron tighter. 

I left the den and reached for the switch to turn on the overhead lights. Once they were on, I looked all around. I was alone, and the noises much have been my imagination. I slightly laughed to myself while taking a sigh of relief. I lowered the fire iron and walked back into the den to put it away.

All of a sudden I felt a brush of cool air hit my back. I slowly stood up straight and turned around. Standing behind me was the man I dreaded to see. 

"Hello again." he said in a low deep voice. It sent cold shivers down my spine. 

My breathing became heavy and I felt my heart beating like crazy. I searched for a way out but he was blocking the only exit and there was no way I would be able to fight back. 

"Please don't do this." I cried out. He inched towards me and held his hand out. I immediately felt pressure around my neck and I couldn't seem to get in any air into my lungs. I choked and wrapped my hands around my neck, trying to figure out how to stop him from choking me.

I opened my mouth to try and speak but only a very small squeak escaped my lips. The masked man laughed and dropped me to the floor. I collapsed to the ground and gasped for air as tears ran down my face. The masked man stood above me and grabbed my arm, forcefully picking me up and dragging me out of the den. 

All of a sudden, his tight grip around my arm was released and I fell to the ground with a thud. I lifted my head to see Anakin attacking the man. 

Both of their lightsabers were out and the red and blue blades were locked. Anakin aggressively pushed him back and swung again. I groaned in pain as I tried to get up off the floor. I stood up onto my feet and looked up to see the mask man force push Anakin towards the wall. 

Anakin flew through the window causing a loud crashing noise. 

"Anakin!" I screamed, trying to race past the man to help Anakin. But before I could make it anywhere near the window, the masked man put his hand out towards my face. 

Suddenly everything became blurry and my eyes slowly began to close. I tried my hardest to keep them open but they only became heavier and heavier the harder I tried. I eventually gave in and let them close. 

And then everything went black. 

-

short chapter I know and I'm sorry but I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! I have a lot planned for this story and I'm thinking about publishing a new story soon!