|twenty|

I stared her down as she sat in a wooden chair. Her arms and legs were tied down. She glared at me and Anakin, my arms were crossed over my chest as silence filled the air. Anakin slowly strolled over to her and gritted his teeth. 

"Where is the masked man?" he growled. Annora looked up at him and smirked. 

"I'm not telling you anything." she snarled. Anakin looked over at me in pity. 

"Leave us for a minute?" I asked him. He nodded and walked up to me. 

"Call if you need me." he whispered before kissing my forehead. 

Anakin quickly left me and Annora alone in the small room. I walked up to her and glared down into her eyes. 

"Tell me where he is and why you're working for him." I said calmly.

"I already told your boyfriend that I'm not saying a word." she snapped. 

"You're going to tell me." I demanded. Annora laughed in my face and shook her head. 

"You are not intimidating at all." she said through her laughter. I bit my tongue to keep me from yelling at her. Instead, I raised my hand and slapped her as hard as I could. Her head forced to the side and a red hand-print forming on her cheek. 

She slowly turned her head back towards me, a smirk on her lips. 

"You're stronger than I thought." she said, pretending to be excited. 

"Tell me what I want to know." I said seriously. 

Annora rolled her eyes and sighed. 
"I'm working for him because I love him." she said, leaning back in the chair a bit. I looked at her confusedly. 

"You're capable of love?" I asked with a scoff. She rolled her eyes again. 

"Believe it or not." she shrugged her shoulders. 

"Why does he want me dead?" 

I pulled up another wooden chair and sat across from her. I really did want to know these things. 

"Why don't you just kill me. The masked man is going to when he finds out I failed." she snapped. 

"I don't want to kill you. Believe it or not but I thought we were friends." I muttered. She frowned and looked down at her lap. 

"He wants you dead because you're next in line to rule Altre." 

"I'm confused." I admitted. 

"He was going to kill you and then kill your family. Then he was going to take control over Altre and build a Sith army." she muttered. 

"Why can't he just take control over another planet? Why Altre?" I asked a moment later. 

Annora shrugged her shoulders and cocked her head to the side. 

"Beats me. I just know that he really wants you dead." she said, putting emphasis on really. 

I stood up and headed towards the door, done with the conversation. I quickly left, feeling like the walls were closing in on me. I rushed into the hall to see Anakin leaning against the wall. 

"Are you okay?" Anakin asked, rushing to my side. I nodded, struggling for breath. I calmed myself down and stood up straight. 

"I'm fine." I lied. Anakin wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head softly. 

"Come on, let's head back to the apartment."

-

I laid under the covers, in bed all morning long. I felt as if I had no need to move or do anything. Anakin sat in the chair next to my side of the bed, he stared at me with a smirk on his lips. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I said like a baby. He chuckled and leaned forward so that his face was closer to mine. 

"Even when you're moping around you're cute." he said. I pulled the cover up to my chin and snuggled into the bed a little more. 

"I think I want to go back to Altre." I muttered. Anakin's smile disappeared and he gulped down a lump in his throat. 

"And I want you to come with me." I finished my sentence with a smile, hoping that he would go with me even after what happened with him and my father. 

"Are you sure? Your dad-" 

"Everything will be fine Ani." I cut him off and laughed. I stuck my hand out from under the blanket and grabbed his hands. 

"Alright, I will come with you. But I don't know if I will be able to stay." he said. 

I smiled from ear to ear and chuckled. 

"I'm sure I can convince my dad to hire you back as my personal body guard." I said with a little laugh. Anakin playfully rolled his eyes and laughed. 

I only really hoped that Anakin would be able to stay with me back on Altre. 

-

filler chapters :( sorry. 

BUT THANKS FOR 2.1K READS