|twelve|

I AM IN LOVE WITH HAYDEN I CAN'T HELP ME

I laid in the very uncomfortable bed, staring at the white ceiling. I had no way of telling time but it felt like I've been here for hours. I also had nothing to do while I was in here except stare at the ceiling. 

Suddenly, I heard the white door open and close. I turned my head to see Annora rushing into my room. I quickly sat up on the bed and turned my whole body towards her.
"What's going on?" I asked, my nerves jumping when I saw that she had a terrified look on her face.

"They're coming to kill you." she said, out of breath, as if she had ran all the way here.

"What? I have to get out of here." I shouted, jumping to my feet.

"If they find out that I am helping you, they'll kill me too." she said, grabbing my hand and rushing me out of the room.

"Why are you helping me then?" I asked while running down the white halls.

"I can't watch someone just get murdered for no reason." she said. 

Annora stopped in front of a door and looked around rapidly before pulling out an ID card. She swiped it and the door slid open.

"Quick, in here." she pushed me into the room and closed the door behind us. I scanned the room, it was white just like the others but it was just a hall, and at the end was a small, gray door. Annora and I ran down the hall and she opened the small door and got in. I followed and realized that this was a small pod. I got into the passenger seat and buckled the safety belt around my waist.

"They'll find out that you're missing any moment." she said before starting the pod up. I chewed on my lower lip nervously.

"Ready?" she looked at me. I nodded.

"Ready." 

All of a sudden the pod launched off causing my head to be pushed against the head rest. I squeezed my eyes closed and let out a small yelp from how fast we were going.

Finally the pod started slowing down. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Where are we going?" I asked Annora. 

"I have no idea." she muttered. I snapped my head towards her.

"What?" I shouted.

"I don't know how to fly this thing and I have no idea where any planets are." she looked at me in guilt and I leaned backwards. I placed my hands on my face and tried not to freak out.

"I have no idea where any planets are either." I murmured. I took a deep breath and leaned forward again.

"Okay, it's fine. Eventually we will find a planet and we can land there." I said, trying to keep both of us calm.

"Good plan, except I don't know how to land this thing." she gripped the steering wheel tighter and focused on the empty space in front of us.

"We can figure it out, it can't be that hard...right?" 

Eventually I spotted a planet in the distance. 

"There!" I nearly shouted, pointing the planet out. Annora sped up and headed straight for the planet. The closer we got, the better I could study it. It looked like a desert planet but not like I would know for sure until we landed. 

"This is going to be a rough landing." Annora muttered. 

Anakin's POV  

I followed closely behind the King and some guards. 

"You said there's a tracking system in her necklace?" I asked while boarding the large ship with them. 

"I put it in there after the last incident." the king said. He led me towards a tracking system computer and typed in some numbers before a loading sign appeared. Suddenly, a red dot appeared on the screen. He zoomed in and revealed a desert planet.

"Where is she?" he muttered.

I studied the planet before getting an aching feeling in my stomach.

"She's on Tatooine."  

-

another short chapter :(( 

but hey I updated like 3 times so go me!