|forty|

I watched the speeders fly by quickly. It was late and getting cold on Coruscant but I didn't want to leave the balcony. Suddenly, I heard the sound of people talking rapidly. I pushed myself away from the balcony railing and quickly walked into the apartment.

"I was lucky to get away, she's more powerful than I thought she was." I heard the familiar voice say. Standing in the middle of the room was Padmé and Obi-wan. Behind the two of them was the only person I had wanted to see. Anakin.

"Ani!" I shouted from excitement. Obi-wan and Padmé moved out of the way and allowed me to run into Anakin's arms. I wrapped my small arms around the back of his neck and held him close to my body.

"I'm so happy you're okay." I whispered into his ear. He pulled away from me and looked down with a frown.

"What happened?" I asked with worry.

"Annora got away..." he said, his sentence drifting off. I backed away and looked down at my feet. "I don't know where she is now." Anakin continued. She could be anywhere and she could be planning her next attack.

"What are we going to do?" I asked the group. No one spoke up, not knowing what to do.

"She most likely won't attack anytime soon." Obi-wan spoke up eventually.

"Does she know where we are?" I asked, hoping that the answer was a no.

"I don't know, I'm not sure if she followed me or not." Anakin said, holding me close to his body. I pressed my pink lips together in a firm line before taking a deep sigh.

"Well, then we need to start planning for an attack." I suggested. Obi-wan and Anakin shared a look before nodding at the same time.

"Whether or not she knows where we are, she'll find us." I mutter grimly. Anakin nods his head lowly and crosses his arms over his chest. Padmé pressed her lips together

"We have to stay here, it'll be too dangerous to go anywhere else." Padmé said. I nodded my head in agreement. We all sat on the blue couches in silence as all of us tried to think of a way out of this situation.

"We just have to be prepared. She could attack at any moment." Padmé said. I sucked my lower lip in between my teeth and began to chew on it. If we just waited here for Annora to attack then we would be living in constant fear.

"Knowing Annora, she will bring a lot more back up then before." I grumbled. I rested my elbows on my knees and then set my head in my hands.

Over the past few months, my entire life has been flipped upside down. I wanted nothing more than to go back home and live a normal happy life.

-

wow this chapter sucks so bad! I am so so sorry! but I am kinda stuck right now and haven't been motivated to write that much but I'm starting to get back into it so hopefully this story will be better soon.

also I think this story will be over soon, I don't know how I'm going to end it yet I have two endings right now that I'm working on.

but thank you for so many views, votes, and comments! I love it so much!