|seventeen|

Annora carefully landed the ship on Coruscant. This time she had actually done a good job at landing the ship and I had to admit that I was holding my breath the whole time. I got off the ship and looked around, tall buildings surrounded us and there were hundreds of creatures walking up and down the streets.

"So where are we going exactly?" Annora asked. 

"Um, I'm here to find Anakin." I confessed. 

"Isn't he a Jedi?" I nodded my head and looked around. 

"So we just need to find where are the Jedi train and everything." Annora said. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"Anakin said that he stays at the apartments by the Jedi Temple." I said. Annora nodded and looked around. I was quite scared to be here, it was large and I could easily get lost through the crowd of people. 

"Hey, look there's a diner." Annora said, tapping my shoulder. 

"Annora, we have time to eat later." I said. 

"Come on, I'm starved." she whined. I sighed and gave in, letting her drag me towards the small restaurant. 

When we entered the diner the smell of homemade food. I smiled when the smell hit my nose. It wasn't busy in the diner at the moment so Annora and I took a seat in a booth. A small droid rolled over to our table.

"What can I get you two?" she said. 

Annora scanned the menu quickly before looking up at the droid.
"I'll have a Dex's Double." she said, happy with her choice. The droid turned her attention towards me.

"Just a jawa juice please." I smiled lightly before she wheeled away.

"This is so much fun." Annora said, practically jumping up and down in her seat. I laughed at her and looked out the window.

"I just hope I can find Anakin." I muttered.

"So what's the deal with you two?" Annora asked abruptly. I snapped my head towards her and bit my lower lip. I wasn't quite sure what was going on between Anakin and I.

"I don't know. We care about each other." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Come on, I saw the way he looked at you. He's totally in love with you."  

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. The droid came back and placed the plate of food in front of Annora and a cup in front of me. I laughed at Annora when she stared at the food with wide eyes. Drool was practically coming out of her mouth.

I took a sip of my jawa juice and watched her stuff her face. The minute she started chewing, she made a face. She spit the food out discretely and wiped her mouth.

"That was not fully cooked." she whined. I rolled my eyes with a laugh and took another sip of my drink.

I looked up and saw a man walking into the diner. His hair was sort of long and he had a beard to pair it with. He was wearing something similar to what Anakin wore. I began wondering if he was a Jedi too. 

"I'll be right back." I said. Annora nodded her head and I slid out of the booth. 

The man sat at the booth behind Annora, I quietly walked up to him and sat in the seat across from him. 

"Hi, um I'm Corinna Camari." I said politely. He gave me a small smile before shaking my hand. 

"Hello, I'm Obi-wan Kenobi." 

"This may be an odd question but I was wondering if you were a Jedi?" I asked. I tried my best not to sound awkward but I wasn't doing a fantastic job at it. 

Obi-wan chuckled and nodded his head. 

"Yes I am. Why do you ask." I nearly jumped for joy, but I stayed calming. I couldn't let him know about Anakin and I because it was against the Code for him and I to be together. 

"Great, I was looking for a Jedi Knight. I just have a few questions for him." I said, trying to keep it casual. 

"I may know him, what's his name?"

"Anakin Skywalker." I said quickly. Obi-wan's face lit up, obviously he knew who I was talking about.

"I know young Skywalker." he chuckled. 

"Really? That's great! Can you take me to him?" I asked. 

Obi-wan looked at me oddly. I smiled and prayed that he wouldn't ask anymore questions. He chuckled lightly before leaning forward to whisper to me. 

"Anakin has told me a lot about you Corinna." he said with a smile. 

My cheeks turned to a soft pink and I looked away with a cheesy grin on my face. 

"I will take you to him." Obi-wan said soon after. 

"Thank you so much!" I nearly shouted. I got up and told Annora that I would be back. 

"No, let me come with." she begged. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Fine, but don't say a word." I pointed my finger at her and she nodded. 

We got out of the booth and followed Obi-wan towards his ship. I walked close to Annora, my mind raced as to what Anakin had told Obi-wan about me. Did he trust this man enough to tell him about our relationship? 

I shook all thoughts out of my head knowing that Jedi were quite good at seeing into others thoughts. 

"Here's my ship." Obi-wan gestured to a semi-small silver ship. Annora and I boarded quietly and sat in the seats behind the front two seats. Annora glared at me for a moment. 

"Are you sure this guy is a Jedi? I mean he could be a murderer." Annora whispered. I scoffed and cocked my head towards her. 

"It's fine, he knows Anakin." I said, not only trying to comfort her but myself. 

Obi-wan walked into the cockpit and got into the front seat. I chewed on my lower lip while we started taking off. It was a much smoother ride than when Annora was flying. 

-

We landed on a platform above the city. Obi-wan led us off the ship and I looked around. The air up here was much thicker. 

"So where is Anakin?" I asked a little too eager. 

"Don't worry young one." Obi-wan said, still looking forward. I stared at the large building in front of us. 

"What is this?" Annora asked. 

"The Jedi Temple. Anakin is here training for the day." I nodded my head and bit my lower lip. It was odd to be here. 

The three of us walked, it was immediately calm in here. The busy sounds of the streets disappeared when we walked into the Temple. Obi-wan walked ahead of us a little, leading the way. I was too busy admiring everything to pay attention to where Obi-wan was taking us. 

"He's in here." Obi-wan gestured to a door. I hesitated to open it, not wanting to disturb anyone. I carefully opened the door and walked into the room. In the middle of it, Anakin was sparing with another Jedi. Their lightsabers clashed and made a loud noise that erupted throughout the room. I watched patiently as they continued.

Suddenly Anakin's head turned towards me and his jaw dropped, his eyes widened and he froze in his place.

"Corinna?" he nearly shouted. I smiled from ear to ear. Anakin put his lightsaber away and runs to give me a hug. I knew I couldn't kiss him here but I still held him tightly. 

"Why are you here?" he asked once we pulled away. 

"I missed you." I muttered. 

My smile never wavered and I wanted so badly to kiss him. But I contained myself for the time being. He smiled down at me and chuckled. 

"Do your parents know you're here?" he asked, his smile faded a bit when I started to frown. 

"Um, I kind of ran...away."  I tilted my head to the side a little and bit my lower lip. I had noticed by now that we were the only ones in the room but I still kept some distance between us. 

"You know they're going to be looking for you!" he raised his voice. I jumped back a little, surprised by his sudden outburst. 

"I know, but they won't find me." I said, pointing a finger at him. I knew about the tracking system my dad put in my necklace, I made sure to leave that behind. 

"You shouldn't be here." he muttered. 

"And why not?"

"Because it's harder to keep us a secret here." he walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. 

"I know, but I just had to see you again." I whined. A smile appeared back on Anakin's face. 

He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled slightly into the kiss, I was happy again. Anakin made me happy.

-

idek anymore... this sucks.

I'm going to hold off writing this story for a little until I start having better ideas.