|twenty-two|

I looked at Paxton for a quick moment. His short, dark brown hair was scattered on his head and his blue eyes became a lighter blue from his tears. 

"Stay here, you'll be safe." I said quickly. He nodded his head and tried to stop crying. He reached for a small teddy bear that I didn't notice that he had. I turned my back to him and grabbed a blaster before racing out of the ship. 

I ran back down the path towards the city where things were just getting worse. The fires were getting bigger and more bodies laid lifelessly on the cold ground.

I searched for Anakin in panic. People were running all around me, trying to get away. Some people would fall and be trampled by the crowd. All of a sudden, I saw a flash of blue. It must have been Anakin. I raced in the other direction that people were running in. I pushed past them, trying not to get trampled too. 

I pushed past them and saw Anakin in a heated lightsaber duel with the masked man. A stormtrooper ran in front of me and held his blaster up. I reacted quickly and shot him before he had a chance. 

I ran past the fallen stormtrooper and over to where Anakin and the masked man fought. I hid behind a piece of debris, trying not to be spotted by the man. 

Carefully, I aimed the blaster, waiting for the perfect time to shoot the masked man. My hand began shaking. 

Focus Corinna

I took a deep breath when the man came into view again. I shoot the blaster and fell backwards from the impact of shooting. The masked man blocked the shot with his red lightsaber. Anakin saw an opportunity to drive his lightsaber through the other mans chest. 

I watched in horror as the man fell to the ground and Anakin stood above him, breathing heavily. I got off the ground and ran up to Anakin's side. 

"Why are you back here?" he asked. 

"I had to help." I said, out of breath. 

I leaned down to the lifeless man and lifted his mask. He had burn scars covering his face. I could tell that he was once very handsome. A few tears slipped from my eyes knowing that my father was still out there. 

And he wanted me dead. 

-

super short chapter but it's early in the morning... but this is also only a filter chapter so enjoy!