|sixteen|

"Please give him another chance." I begged my father. 

"For the last time, no. Your life is at risk." he pointed his finger at me again for what felt like the millionth time. I groaned and plopped down onto the chair, ready to cry. 

I heard footsteps coming down the grand staircase. I immediately jumped to my feet to see Anakin with his one bag. He looked tired and sad, I'm sure I looked the same though. I gave my father a dirty look before running to Anakin's side and walking him out. 

We stood in front of the ship, this was the moment I was dreading since I realized I had feelings for Anakin. I knew that he would have to leave eventually but I didn't think it would be so soon. He turned to look at me. 

"It was an honor your highness." he said, all of a sudden being so proper and polite. 

"Don't call me that Ani." I said with a laugh. Anakin chuckled and stared into my eyes. 

"I'll miss you greatly." he muttered. 

"Visit often okay?" Anakin nodded and kissed my forehead. He began walking off to board the ship but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me. His body pressed against mine and I pulled his face down to mine. I attached our lips instantly. It was so passionate and it sent shivers down my spine. 

He pulled away too soon and gave me a weak smile. His lips parted slightly as if he was going to say something but decided not to. He turned back around and began boarding the ship. 

"I love you." I shouted to him, almost regretting saying that so soon. But I knew what I felt and I loved him. He turned around with a smirk on his face. 

"You love me?" he said. I nodded my head and bit my lower lip. 

He rushed back to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me again. I pulled away this time and smiled from ear to ear. 
"I love you too."

-

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. 

"Miss Corinna, your parents would like to talk to you." the handmaiden said, coming into the room. I sat up and rolled my eyes. 

"I don't want to speak to them at the moment." I snapped.

"But miss, they said it was important." 

I scoffed and rolled out of bed. I stood to my feet and followed the handmaiden out the door. I walked all the way down to the den where my parents were with a straight face. 

"Corinna, glad you can join us." my father said. He was obviously still angry. 

"We have hired another Jedi Knight to protect you. He is on his way." 

"Great, I'm going to go into town." I said. 

"No you will not. No one is here to protect you." my mother said sternly. I was shocked that she had actually spoken up for once. 

"I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." I said. 

"No you are not." my father scoffed at my comment.  I let my mouth hang open a little, I was insulted. 

"I am not just a weak little princess!" I shouted. 

"You will not talk back to me young lady." my father shouted. I groaned and turned on my heels before storming up the stairs and slamming my door closed behind me. I changed into light brown pants and brown boots and a grey tank top on and tossed a brown leather jacket over my shoulders. 

I started tying the bed sheets and blankets together. I opened the window the was behind my bed and then tying on end of my homemade rope to the bed post. I tossed the rest out the window and stuck on leg out the window. I grabbed onto the tied blankets and carefully lowered myself to the ground. 

Once my feet touched the ground I took off towards the town. My lungs filled with the cold air which caused a burning sensation in my throat but I didn't stop until I made it to one of the apartment buildings. 

I was coming here to ask Annora to get me off of this planet. I helped her get a place here since she had no where else to go, it was the least I could do. 

I reached her floor and took off down the hall towards her door. I knocked on it rapidly knowing that the palace guards would be searching for me once they realize I've gone missing. Annora opened the door and gave me wide eyes. 

"What do you want? Do you just like banging on doors?" 

"I need you to get me off of this planet." I said quickly. 

"What? Why?" 

"I'm trapped here. I hate it Annora, believe it or not but I actually enjoyed being on Tatooine. Even though I almost died!" I shouted. Annora shushed me and pulled me into her room. 

"I don't have a ship." she said. 

"That's why we're going to steal one." 

"What? No!" she shouted at me. 

"I don't know how to fly a ship!" I said. 

"Neither do I!" 

"But you did just fine flying the pod." I pointed out. She cocked her head at me. 

"Do you not remember that I crashed it?" 

"But we lived..." I smiled, hoping that she would help me out. 

"Fine, but only because I like adventures."

I jumped up and down with excitement before grabbing her wrists and running out the door. 

-

I scanned the ships carefully. 

"Just pick one!" Annora shouted lowly at me. She was looking around in a paranoid manner. 

"Fine, this one." I pointed to a relatively small ship that would be easy for Annora to fly. I rushed her to get onto the ship before I followed closely behind her. I got into the passenger seat and buckled up. 

"So where are we going?" Annora asked, looking down at the auto pilot settings. 

"Coruscant."

-

this is just a filler chapter. Hope you guys liked it still.