|thirty-two|

"And remember that day in the meadow?" Padme said to Anakin. A grin formed on Anakin's face at the mention of that day. He nodded his head and started to laugh. I leaned back in my seat and stared down at my food in front of me. I was no longer hungry. I shouldn't be this jealous, it was stupid. Anakin and Padme are friends and that's it. 

Obi-wan sat across from me and stared at me with a frown. I knew he felt bad for me, but he shouldn't I was fine and what I was feeling was stupid. 

"Well, I think I'm going to retire. It's been a long day." Padme said, getting up from her seat and leaving the dining hall. I sighed, suddenly feeling tired myself. 

"I think I'm going to get ready for bed." I said to Anakin. He looked at me for a split second before nodding and also getting up. 

"I'm tired too. I'll see you tomorrow Master." he said to Obi-wan. I walked out of the dining hall with Anakin. I wanted so badly to say something to Anakin, just to get some clarity on his and Padme's past relationship but I also didn't want to start something. 

Silently, I climbed the grand staircase and headed to the room Padme gave Anakin and I to share. The room was large but not bigger than mine at home. It must have been a guest room. There was a large window on one wall and a bed below it. I smiled, that bed looked very comfortable. 

"Hey Corinna." Anakin said, causing me to snap out of my day dreams of that bed. I turned to him to see a look of worry on his face.

"Are you okay?" he asked. I pressed my lips together and thought about whether or not I should mention anything. 

"Um, yeah. I'm fine." I lied. Anakin looked down before taking a few steps until he was right in front of me. 

"I know when you lie, Corinna." he said. I sighed and fiddled with my fingers. 

"What happened between you and Padme?" I asked. Anakin stepped back a bit at my question. He looked at me up and down before smirking slightly.

"Are you jealous?" he asked with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and rested my hands at my side.

"Just answer the question." I demanded.

"It happened a long time ago." he started. I sighed, now knowing that something had happened between them.

"But I don't have any of those feelings anymore." he rushed. I smiled slightly, knowing that he was telling me the truth, I could see it in his eyes. I held up my hands, telling him to stop.

"It's fine. You're right, I was jealous." I said, laughing at myself. Anakin looked at me without a smile.

"I love you, not her. Just remember that." he said, resting his hands on my shoulders. I tilted my head back a little. He leaned down to attach our lips carefully. I felt shivers jump up and down my spine as his hands traveled my body slowly. I smiled through our kiss. 

Anakin pulled away and I instantly missed the warmth of his lips on mine. 

"Well, I really am tired. So I think I'm going to get ready for bed." I said with a slight chuckle. I was a bit flustered after that kiss.

-

I have no more ideas... idek were this story is going. I think I'm going to end it soon though but I have a few more stories in the works to publish after this one is finished.