|twenty-nine|

"Anakin." I exhaled his name softly. He pushed my father away from Obi-wan and they began clashing their lightsabers together. I suddenly became unfrozen and was able to move again. I rushed over to Obi-wan to see if he was okay. Slowly, he got to his feet. I helped him up and looked over at Anakin. 

Anakin pushed my father back, causing him to through his arms out to his sides. Anakin saw this as an opportunity. He swung and dragged his lightsaber through my fathers arm. I watched his whole lower arm, along with his lightsaber, fall to the ground. My father let out a holler of pain. 

He fell to the ground and held his arm with his other hand. Anakin walked over him and held his blue lightsaber to his throat. 

"You're full of anger. I can sense it." my father growled to Anakin. He stared down at my father with hatred. 

I walked up next to him and looked down at my father. I hadn't even recognized this man anymore, he was a stranger. I exchanged a glance with Anakin. 

"I don't want you to see this." he muttered to me. I grimaced and turned around. All I heard was the sound of Anakin's lightsaber swinging through the air and then making contact with something. I squeezed my eyes shut until I felt Anakin's arms wrap around me. 

"I'm so sorry." he whispered in my ear. I turned around to look him in the eyes.

"Why did you come back?" I asked. 

"I couldn't just leave you here without saying goodbye." he said. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. 

"I love you Anakin."  I said, slightly crying into his shoulder. His arms held a tight grip around my waist. 

"I should have never left." he mumbled. I pulled away from him and placed my hands on either side of his face. I stared into his blue eyes for a moment before leaning in. I kissed him softly and enjoyed every second of it. 

-

I stared at the fresh grave that sat next to my mothers. I knew that he didn't deserve a beautiful burial like this but I knew deep down that he was still my father, he still raised me. 

"How are you holding up?" I heard a soft voice say from behind. I turned my head and looked at Anakin sadly.

"Actually, fine." I said, tucking my knees up to my chest a little more. Anakin came up next to me and sat down. 

"Ahmet died today...trying to protect me." I said, looking down at the almost dead grass. 

"I'm sorry." Anakin muttered. 

"We barely knew each other, yet he still went after me to make sure I was okay." I choked out. I felt my eyes swell with tears. I forced myself not to cry. 

"He died with honor." Anakin said. I smiled slightly and stood up, dusting myself off. Anakin stood up to and followed my actions. 

"I guess now that my father is dead, I no longer need protection." I muttered. Anakin crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. 

"And just when I was starting to enjoy protecting you." he joked. I rolled my eyes and smiled. 

"Thank you for everything Ani." I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his shoulder. 

"I don't want you to leave again." I mumbled into his shoulder. 

I knew that since I no longer needed any Jedi protection, Anakin was free to go. But I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him here on Altre with me. He pulled away from me and held my face in his hands. 

"I won't ever leave you again." he said. I smiled as he leaned in and kissed him slowly and passionately. 

Moments later I broke away from him. 

"I want you to come to Coruscant with me." he said. 

"What?" I asked, taken aback.

"I know it's a lot to ask but I want you to live on Coruscant with me." he said again. I smiled from ear to ear before nodding. I knew that leaving my people was probably not the best idea, but I would apoint someone else to take my place. Someone who would rule this planet better than I ever could. 

"I love you Corinna."

"I love you two."

-

super short chapter but this is definitely a filler. ANI AND CORINNA ARE BACK TOGETHER AYYEE.