|Chapter One|

(That's what Baby Ayato looks like now the baby pic)

1 year later (March 12)

Andi P.O.V.

"Happy1st Birthday Ayato!!"

As we all gather around at the garden where the party is held. It's time to blow the candles. I was carrying Ayato. Beside me is Yamato while in the other side is Soryu. Everyone is there well Eiji is here too. Well me and Eiji were pretty good. But still......we've been looking for Eisuke like thousand of years. But now.....we just had an information that he's alive.

Well I can't talk about this right now. I should be happy today because it's Ayato's birthday. But......well.....I wish Eisuke is here to see this.

Well Eiji is the one who pay all of this. I need to pay him back to this. "Blow the candle Already!!" Mamoru said impatiently. Looks like some likes cake here.

The cake is made by Ichigo well of course it's delicious. "Okay.....I count of three okay,....One.....two.....three!!"

Instead Ayato blow the candle.....well I'm the one who blow it for him. "YEHEY!!! Let's eat!!"  Then Everyone sit down to there seat while I carry Ayato in my arms. He's wearing a round glasses. White shirt, brown pants and a black jacket. Like Eisuke wears for he's business suit. Well I don't know what Ayato looks like now.

He has my brown hair, the nose from Eisuke, he's ayes is big and round now. I don't know.....well some said that he looks like me while the others said that he look like Eisuke. Well it's okay at least we have Ayato.

"Andi!" I heard someone call my name then I saw Yamato walk towards me. "Hey you should eat. I already finish eating I'll be the one to look for him." He said "oh sure thank you!" I said then Yamato picks him up. "Wow he's getting heavy though." He said and laughs. Then I nodded with a smile. "I should eat now." I said then he nodded. Then I left Ayato and Yamato.

When I got my food I started to eat. While I was Eating Aiko came. Aiko is Soryu's girlfriend. Well they meet 2 months ago and now their dating. And I'm so proud to Soryu that he founds he's lover. "Hey Andi how's Ayato?" She asked "well he's good Yamato is taking care of him." I said then we both Look at the the Uncle and Nephew bonding. "Well he kinda looks like Eisuke though."

"Well I don't know.....when he was born he looks like Eisuke and now Some other said that he looks like me." I said then we both laugh. I look back to Ayato and notice that he does really look like me......well far away. But when you come closer to him. He looks like Eisuke. Then A smile form on my lips.

|That Night|

Eiji drove me back to the apartment then he put all the gifts Inside while I change Ayato's clothes. "Hey....I'm done.....I should go back now and help Soryu to look for him." He said. Well e's been helping Soryu and the others na strikes to look for him. I look back to him and nodded. Then he waves and left.

When I heard the door close I look back to Ayato then gave me a smile and he laughs. "What are you laughing at you big guy?" I said. "Did you have fun? Well.....don't worry we're going to look for papa. He'll be home someday." I said. Well he still smiling. Everytime he hear's Eisuke's name or papa/Daddy smile started to form in he's lips. He must like Eisuke even though he didn't saw him since Eisuke left.

.
.
.

"I miss you...."

.
.
.