|Chapter Twenty|

Andi P.O.V.

Masaya Todo.......

Masaya is here. Well actually he's my best friend also just like Shaili but it'd didn't take long he left California with he's family. Masaya is my first best friend guy, and he's also my first Crush......not Eisuke because I haven't met Eisuke before from that day.

He went Singapore with he's family and they live there until now. He's family is rich just like Eisuke's.....

Their like the same but I don't know if he change he's personality now. Or maybe not. I can't wait to meet him. But I don't know if my feelings for him might come back. Nah!! Impossible I already love someone else and I have a baby.

It's okay Andi you're just only going to meet him again. But Shaili said that Masaya wants to meet me. Did he really asked for it? Or maybe Shaili did?

Let's just see what happens.

~15 mins~

When I gave the money to the taxi driver. I'm now at Shaili's place. Well it's different now not the last time I stay. She moved in to a new home and it's just like my apartment.

Hmm?

That's a luxurious car parked near at her house at the garage.

Looks like Masaya is pretty rich now. I sighed heavily and started to walk towards the door. When I reach the door I press the doorbell and waited Shaili to open the door.

Then the door open's revealing a handsome guy.

"Hmm?" He looked at me from head to toe. Then he looks up to me. "Are You Andi?" He asked. "Are you Masaya?" I asked him back. Then suddenly he's eyes turn wide. "No way....." He said. "Hmm?"

"I can't believe your still small until now." He said teasingly.

Yeah.....it's him.

"Now you're pouting!" He said. "Will you stop that! It's the first day we saw each other again and now you said that to me!" I said. Then he chuckles a bit making me pout again. "You know what.....Shaili is waiting lets go inside." He said. "Oh sure." I followed him inside and then I saw Shaili in the living room.

"Oh.....you must finally talked at the doorway huh.....well now we're all settle you two just go chit chat while I finish baking the cake." She said.

No way is she leaving me with Masaya? Before I can call her back she went to the kitchen leaving me here with him.

"You making me irritated Andi....why don't you sit down." He said. I look back to him then I saw him patted the sofa next to him.