|Chapter Thirteen|

Eiji P.O.V.

It's been an hour and Eisuke hasn't come back yet. What's making it even more worst is that the Frank guy is here. "Ahhhh.....Finally you're here and not bad Eisuke." He said. Of course he'll assume that I'm Eisuke. "Huh? That's strange I know I left a mark here in your cheeks?" He said. He comes closer to me to observe me. But it didn't take long he practically ignore my cheeks and left. Then we heard the door closed with a thud.

"I can't believe that he didn't notice you." Minato said. "But Eisuke really needs to get back here." He added.

Well that's the also thing I've been thinking. Where is he?

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I got to the tres spades. I quickly fixed my hair to What Eiji's hair is fixed. I quickly got to the penthouse elevator and press the button. It took 2 mins when I finally got to the penthouse. But before I can go to Soryu's suite I saw Andi with Ota, baba, Mamoru, and Soryu their. Then I notice Ayato is there too.

What is she doing here?

"Oh.....Eiji you're back?" Andi said. Then everyone look at me. "Hey Eiji come here and let's talk about some new work for Andi or some auditions."

Audition? Oh is she still working as an Actress?

"Hmm.....wait......why do you look thin and why do you have a bruise?" Andi stood up from her seat and went closer to me. When she got closer she notice me.

"Eisuke?!"

Andi P.O.V.

I quickly run towards him and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "It's not the time to talk Andi I need to speak to Soryu." Eisuke said.

"Wow I can't believe boss is doing some disguise." Baba said. "Hey if your acting as Eiji......where's the real Eiji?" Ota asked. "He's pretending to be me. He'll be Okay. Minato is with him." Eisukesaid. "Who's Minato?" Mamoru asked. "One of the butlers there." Eisuke said.

"Is there something important why you pretended to be Eiji?" Soryu said. "Yes and I need to talk to your privately." He said and let goes of Me. Soryu stood up and took Eisuke to he's suite.

I wonder what are they talking about. "Hey Andi lets play with little Eisuke here!" Baba said. "Ohh.....sure." I said and went beside the others and plays with Ayato.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Well?" Soryu said. "Well I know My cousins will never break the contract to him." I said. I went to the sofa and sit down. I saw Soryu took a champagne and pour some to the wine glass. "What shall we do?" He asked. "Easy take the company back and pay Frank for what he did to me." I said. "How can we do that? You're one of he's slaves and he's butler. And making your cousins believe is hard. Is there any plan you can think of?" He said.

Hmm.....well I was thinking of something new. What if my Cousin didn't break the contract to him. Or maybe......I can let my cousins take the Hotel. I heard Frank that he will sell me to the auction.

"I have An idea." I sAid. "We can arrest him." I said. "How?" Soryu Said then I gave him a smirk.

I know what to do and I need Andi for this. It might take for awhile but She'll knew about this. But we're not going to tell Her about the plan.

~Meanwhile~

Eiji P.O.V.

"EIJI!!"

Huh? I turn around and saw Minato walking towards me. "You better hide!" He said. "What?!"

"Frank's body guards were coming and their looking for Eisuke." He said. "Wait why are they looking for Eisuke?" I asked. "I'm sorry but I can't tell. I'll take you somewhere to hide." He said. He quickly grabs my arm then we both left. When we're almost out of the hotel The body guards of Frank has found us. I quickly took out my cellphone and contacted Soryu. We better need to hide and Eisuke needs to come back.

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Eisuke!"

When I was playing with Ayato I heard Soryu called me. "What is it?" I asked. "It's Eiji." He said.

Shit! He m's in trouble. "And also Minato said That their on a warehouse." He said. Oh no.....Eiji! I quickly put down the toy and I quickly stand up. Then I saw Andi came and saw me. "Eisuke where are you going?" She said. "Somewhere don't worry I'll be okay." I said I gave get a kiss on her cheek and left with Soryu and Mamoru. Leaving Andi and the others.

Andi P.O.V.

Eisuke,...... Your hiding something and I need to know about it.

👤To be Continued👤