|Chapter Twelve|

Eisuke P.O.V.

When Eiji and I got to the Company. I can still see the same faces of my employees here. Hmm I wonder who's the CEO. "How can we ever go inside there Eisuke......they'll see you." Eiji said.

Great how can I ever get in there. Wait..... I look back to Eiji with an Idea.

-:10 mins later:-

I just had an idea that I'll pretend to be Eiji and he'll be Eisuke. He'll find a way to go up there at the office. "You're serious about this?" He said. "Yes thats what twins do. Pretend that your the other twin." I said and started to walk inside the company.

When I enter the employees look at me. Of course they'll assume that I'm Eiji. "Mr. Kurosawa what a surprise visit. Any news about Mr. Ichinomiya?" An employee came towards me. All eyes were on to me. "We'll still looking for him." I said. "You're quite different today are you sick Mr. Kurosawa. You look pale and thin." An another employee came. "I'm fine Just Had a fever that's it." I said trying to make a the smile I always use for IVC in short fake smile.

Then suddenly I saw from the corner of my eye. It's Frank. Shit. I need to get to the office. Wait?! What the hell is he doing here? He told Minato to bring the letter to the CEO. No way.....he's on his way back to the hotel.

"Um.....excuse me?"

Huh? I turn around and saw Minato. "What are you doing here Minato?!" I said. Then he's eyes turn wide. "How did you know my name?" He said.

Oh right I'm pretending to be Eiji. Nah it's Minato nothing bad is going to happen. But first I need to take him where Eiji is. "Come with me." I said. I grab Minato's at the corner where Eiji is hiding. When we got there Eiji looks around to check if no one's there.

"Wait....Eisuke?!" Then Minato finally gets it. "You're pretending to be your twin?" He said. "Yeah....this is the only chance I can talk to the CEO." I said. "But what if Frank is going to look for you?" He said. "I'll pretend to be Eisuke." Eiji said. Minato looks at him and nodded. "Better hurry Up something bad might happen to your twin......." He said. "Don't worry I'll be quick." I said. "One more thing I already told the CEO That your coming Eisuke......don't worry he's a relative." Eiji said. Then Minato and Eiji started to leave the company.

I went to the elevator fast and press the button. I need to hurry.

~Meanwhile~

Andi P.O.V.

Hmm......I hope Eisuke is doing fine now. I wonder whats Eisuke been doing all day. I hope he's okay. When I got back to the apartment. I saw Ayato playing with he's toys while Momo, Blake, and James were there. Wait.....I almost forgot! I need to see Ota today.

Before I can go to my room. I carry Ayato with me leaving the three teenagers there. Nah they won't do anything bad right.

I should hurry.

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

*knock knock*

I open the door and saw no other than Akito. My cousin. He looks at me and he suddenly let goes of the wine glass he's holding.

"Eisuke......is that you?" He said. "What the hell did You do!" I said. And grabs he's collar gripping it tightly. "Hey calm down?! What did I ever do?!" He said. "You idiot!! You just make a fucking mistake having a partnership with my rival!!" I said and let goes of him. "Eisuke......Frank is a good business man. He has the best Hotel In London." He said. "I don't care about the quality of he's hotel there! I want you to end things with him." I said.

"What I can't do that!! I just made a deal with him." He said.

Don't tell me!!

"I just gave him a contract that he'll be the next owner of your hotel."

WHAT?!

"YOU SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" I said and gave him a punch on he's face and he falls down. "How could you do that?! Aren't you thinking!! Yes he might have a number one hotel in London what you didn't know is that he's planning to make our company bankrupt!!" Then he suddenly looks at me with shock. "Wait how can you be serious! You don't even now him." He said. "How can you say that!! He my rival since high school and he's planning to ruin my life from that time! Do you even know he made me a slave now and I'm he's butler! Can't you even see what I look like now! I know all he's plans and I'm here to get the company back!!" I said.

Then my cousin turn speechless. "But Eisuke what about the deal?" He said. I can't believe this guy he made a terrible mistake to this company. "Okay okay!! I'll give you the company back!" He said. I look back to him a with glare. "Do you think that's easy!" I said making him even more frightened.  "I'll tell you what to do and you should follow me! And don't even think twice! Because for what I will say you'll do it!" I said. Then he nodded quickly. "Good.....tell him to end things with the partnership! Take the contract back! Because he is not suitable to be the owner! And one more thing!! Don't you dare disobey me and Lie to me just follow what I said!" He looks at me and nodded still frightened. I gave him a glare and left the office. I can't believe him making a terrible move.

I should tell this to Soryu and the others. I need to go to Tres Spades. Eiji will be fine he'll take care of himself.

👋To be Continued👋