|Chapter Fourty One|

Eisuke P.O.V.

As Andi left the room. I notice the my hand is bleeding. I hurt myself again. I stood up from my sit and took a first aid kit at the bathroom. I cleanse the cut and put the band aid there. I really did it. But I shouldn't act like that. But I really have too......I think she bring Ayato with her. I hope they'll be okay.

*knock knock*

Huh?

I left the bathroom and went for the door to open it. When I open the door I saw Momo carrying Ayato.

What?!

"Hey.....by the way I've been looking for Andi an-..... Wait....what happened to your hand?!" She pointed at my hand and notice that band aid. "It's nothing...... What are you doing here?" I asked. "Uh.....taking Ayato back to his parents....duh." She Said. She reaches Ayato to me. "Yeah...."

Momo suddenly looks at me suspiciously. "Are you okay? Is there something wrong?" She asked. "No...." I quickly shut the door and carried Ayato into my arms tightly. I can't believe that she's didn't bring Ayato with her. She'll be back. She'll come back to pick her things up and Ayato and she will leave.

I hope Carolina is going to do a good job.....

I put down Ayato at the bed then he suddenly sits up and started to look around. After that he look up to me.

"Mama....."

Huh?

"Papa......mama...."

Is he looking for Andi?

"Mama....."

He does looking for her. What shall I do?

*knock knock*

Hmm?

I picked up Ayato and head towards the door. When I open the door I saw Eiji there. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Momo said your having a problem." He said.

I can't believe she told him. I let go of the knob and went back to the bed. I heard the door closed then I saw Eiji sat across the bed. "You really did it huh...."

"What?"  "You know.....letting her go. You really did it..... I saw her left without bringing anything." He said. I look up to him. "Carolina will take care of her. And she'll come back tomorrow I know it."

"What if she doesn't come back.....what if Carolina doesn't know where she is? What if you succeed and take back the business yet she's nowhere to be found. How can you tell your son about his mother? How can you tell him that his mother left with no trace? How are you going to tell him."

Now his making me even more stress. "Can you just at least shut up." I looked away from him. "So you really mean it. Letting her go because you love her and you don't want her to get hurt? You made a big mistake Eisuke. Are you really sure letting her go is the right thing to do? NO! You're wrong! Everything will be okay if things go back to normal. Well except for you! The love of your life is all gone! You made her cry Eisuke."

*Thud!!*

As Eiji left the tears I've been holding on finally falls down. But it's for the best. She deserves better than me. She shouldn't have left Ayato here.

I can't believe that I really did it.

.
.
.
.

Letting go the person you really love is the biggest regret. It is really hard to be alone without you..... This is not the right time to say goodbye..... Because I still love you..... Yet I let go of you.....

She may be gone here by my side. But she'll never be gone in my dreams and in my heart.

💍To be Continued💍