|Chapter Fourty Five|

~Wedding Day~

Eisuke P.O.V.

This is it. The day that I'm getting married to the woman I don't love. The woman who hurt me. And the woman who will going to kill me tonight.

"I can't wait to see you later Ichinomiya." I heard Frank laughed and left the room. Leaving me and Minato. When I heard the door closed. I lie down to the bed and closed my eyes.

"Are you really sure about this? You know we can still stop these...."

I heard Minato's pity voice. Well whatever I'll do it will be the same.  I let her go. And she's not coming back.

"What's the point? I let her go and now I'm getting married and I'm going to be kill tonight." "But still you can't give up! What about those things you've plan from stopping Frank. Are you just gonna let go everything you been doing?! All the hardship you did! What about Andi! Can you just at least stand up and fight! Andi doesn't want this..... The reason why she tries to be with you because she loves you! "

*Crash!!!*

Huh? I sat up. While Minato looked at the window that is now broken. "What the hell was that??" "I don't know."

I stood up from my sit and went to check. But before I can looked outside the window.

Suddenly.....

"I can't miss the wedding!"

.
.
.
.

"Eiji?!"

I looked at my twin brother then he gave me his everyday smile. "I can't miss the wedding Eisuke..... We know what your planning. Planning to go back to Frank and pretend the you surrender! Oh please your my brother!!" He said and gives me his coat.

"Wait! What's going on here?" Minato jumps in to the conversation. "Well what else.....do the plan duh!"

"Blake?!"

What is she doing here? And ......

When the door opens I saw the others came. "We need to finish these remember....." Soryu said. "But.....what about the...."

"Forget all the things we've said. We're just upset for what you just did. Until we knew that it hurt you. Don't worry. Masaya is taking care of Andi. Everything will be okay." Ota said putting his angelic smile. I looked at Eiji then he nodded. "Are you ready?"

.
.
.

"I am......"

~meanwhile~

Andi P.O.V.

Today's the day. The day that Eisuke is going to marry Naomi. I think it's really for the best. After all he said that he doesn't love me anymore. What could happen?

"Are you really okay?" I heard Masaya asked with worried voice. But instead of answering I nodded. "Everything is going to be okay? After all I'm with you.....right?" I looked up to him and notice he looks serious. "Do you really love him so much Andi?"

.
.
.

Of course I do. Without him. I could have at least be bitter up until now. I remember the days when we're pretending to be in a relationship and it turns out to be a real love story and later on.....

It turned out be.....

A bad ending.....

"You know I'm right here for you Andi. Since we were kids. We always play together, do all crazy stuffs like siblings do. We're just like brothers and sisters."

.
.
.

"You're just trying to cheer me up I know."

Even though if we're not going to be together ever again. I should have at least say a proper goodbye to him. But.....what if his just gonna act the same thing that happened with from the first day we met. Is he just gonna glance away from me and pretend that I'm not there?

I can feel my chest hurting. I can't even take it. But it's reality. I need to accept it the reality that his getting married.

I stood up from my sit and glance at Masaya.

"Take me to where the wedding is going to be held....."

"What?! No you can't! I won't let you Andi! I won't let you object the wedding." He walk towards me and grabs my arms. "We are not going in there! His just going to be mad and everyone will think your going to destroy the whole wedding."

"Do you think you can stop me! I'm not coming there for objecting. I wanna say goodbye. Just please.....give me a chance to say it to him. And I'll go with you in Singapore tonight."

Masaya shook his head but he has no choice but to let me see Eisuke. "If you really wanna see him badly. Fine I'll take you there."

He let go of my arms and turns around to leave. I went back to my room and change my clothes to a simple dress. I fixed my hair and ready to leave. When I saw Masaya waiting for me at the car. I enter the car and he started to drive.

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Are you really sure about these Eisuke?" "Baba.....Eiji and I were twin brothers. She'll never knew that the guy right in front of her is a decoy."

"You mean Fake Eisuke....well it's a great idea but what if she might notice?" Baba asked so many times about this. Naomi will never notice it even a single look at Eiji. Plus Naomi didn't even know I have a twin brother. What could happen?

I saw Mamoru and the others coming with some disguise cops. "We're ready.... The others were in place even Soryu's men."

"Good now......what?" Ota asked. "What else watch the whole scene don't worry. Alexa is good actress she'll be our dead of the day." "Woah! Woah wait! Are you saying that! Instead of shooting the real Andi.... Their going to shoot the decoy?" Ota suddenly reacts. Now I get it. No one has even told him about it. "What about the hit man?"

"Soryu will take care of him."

"By the way.....why are they planning to kill Andi right in front of the wedding? What kind of plan is that?" Before I can answer Mamoru's question suddenly.....

"Because Frank's thought that If the priest asked for some objections Andi might say 'I object'." Minato jumps in to the conversation while Mamoru and the others jumps a little from his presence. "You're good.....but how can we prove to anyone that it's Frank's plans are trying to steal and kill you?"

"Easy....we have a witness."

And my witness is Minato.

"Eisuke....the wedding is going to start."

As I heard the bells of the church. We went to our places and watch the whole show. This is going to be fun.......

👀To be Continued👀