|Chapter Fourty Seven|

Eisuke P.O.V.

.........No.........

"SOMEONE GOT SHOT!!"

"CALL THE AMBULANCE."

"Why would a bride do that?"

"She just shot the woman two times??"

"I heard another gunshot coming up there!!"

"There's a hitman!!!"

"Give way to the woman!"

"The bride is fleeing away!!"

"Catch her Soryu!!"

As I watch the scenery, I remain standing and shock. That can't be her right?!

"Eisuke!! Andi needs to go to the hospital!"

"Eisuke are you listening?!"

I look up to see Baba shaking my shoulders. "MOVE!!" I quickly moved away from him and run towards Andi. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!!" As I push the others away from Andi. I finally reach her. I look down to her and I can see her pale face. This can't be happening.....

"It's...o-okay....E-eisuke...." She said and touches my cheek and the tears I've been holding on stated to fall. "Idiot! You shouldn't do that...." I grab her hand tightly and look into her eyes. "Please don't give up on me....." I said. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and after that I hugged her tightly into my chest, not even caring to get blood stain on my shirt. As I hold her tight into my arms I hear sirens coming. Then the paramedics came to pick up Andi. As they took her inside the ambulance the paramedics stop me. "I'm sorry sir you can't com with us...."

"WHATARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! I NEED TO STAY BY HER SIDE WHAT IF AHE DIDNT MAKE IT!!"

"Sir calm down...."

"HOW THE FUCK CAN YOUTUBE ELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! SHE'S INJURED AND SHE NEEDS TO BE ON SURGERY NOW!"

"Eisuke Please....."

As I started to argue on the guy. Mamoru and Ota grabs my shoulders and tries to stop me. "Eisuke will follow them to the hospital." "IM NOT GOIBG ANYWHERE!!" "EISUKE!! She's going to be okay if you stop arguing with them! They need to take her to the hospital!" As Mamoru takes me to the car with the others. Soryu and his men stays and started to search for Naomi and Frank.

In the middle of the car ride following the ambulance where Andi is. I started to feel anxious. What if she didn't make it? I'm. It going to forgive myself! If only I didn't take her away from the place. I should have told her everything what I've been planning the whole time.

I started to shake with fear of losing her. I close my eyes telling myself that this is just a dream. But it wasn't a dream. It's not a just reality, it's also my worst nightmare.

🍩To be Continued🍩