|Chapter Thirty Nine|

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I got to the warehouse where Andi and Eiji is. I saw Eiji left his car and walk towards me. "Good now your here. What are you going to do now?" Eiji looked at me with curious. Easy see what the hell is going on in there. I quickly went to the warehouse leaving the others with curious faces. When i got inside the warehouse I saw Andi and Carolina. What are they talking about?!

"ANDI!!"

When I called her name she looks up to me with wide eyes. "Eisuke......what are you doing here?!" Now she's all shocked and loss of words to say. "Came here to see you. You have a lot of guts for not saying a word where you going." I said and grabbed her wrist tightly. "Andi and I were going on a girls out." I faced Carolina and gave her a glare. "Im sorry to say this but She is not allowed to go anywhere without my permission." I pulled Andi close to me and started to leave the warehouse. "Hey wait for me!!" I heard Carolina's footsteps from behind. But Andi is really not allowed to leave. What if Frank's men might be around here somewhere. I notice from the corner of my eye that Andi is looking at me feeling guilty for what she just did.

"Im sorry...."

I heard Andi apologized but I ignore her and continue walking.

Andi P.O.V.

Eisuke's mad. What shall I do? I know it's a bad idea not telling him. Baba's right.....I should have at least told Eisuke about it. But how can I make it up to Eisuke?

When we left the warehouse the others were there. What are they doing here?!

Eiji looked at me with guilty in his eyes. "I'm sorry but I have to tell him." He said. So his the one who called Eisuke. Well I'm only meeting Carolina.....

Well of course everyone will think it might be Frank. I know their all worried about me but I can take care of myself. "Get in....." Eisuke said and opens the car door for me. I looked at him but he ignored my gaze and looks away. His really mad. I look down and enter their car and I heard it close with thud.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I close the car door shut I look back to Carolina with a glare. "Can't you at least tell her that your the one who called her! Do you even know that I'm all f*cking worried! What if Frank is right here somewhere!? What if she got Killed!!" I yelled. Didn't care the people around me. "What do you mean Killed? Is Frank going to kill her?!" Ota suddenly jumps in. But instead of Answering I continue glaring to Carolina. While Soryu answers the question for me.

"Yes......Frank is planning to kill her....."

Everyone gasped for what they just heard. Yeah....I know. This is the reason why I don't want her to leave the residence without me or my permission. "I'm sorry.....it's that I want to surprise her." Carolina looked down. "Just don't do it again.....now that your here I need your help..... I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said and enters the car and I sat beside Andi. I can see from the corner of my eye that Andi is looking away from me. I can't even look at her right now. I want to leave this place.

The others hop in leaving Carolina and Eiji.

In the middle of the car ride I can sense the tense between me and Andi. I need to let her go before the wedding. And I need t Carolina to take care for her in Italy. Well I know Singapore will work but I think it's still close here. That's why I'm going to take her to Italy with Carolina.

When we got back to the residence I saw my father carrying Ayato in his arms. I left the car and walked away and headed straight to my room. Leaving Andi there.

Andi P.O.V.

I should follow Eisuke and Apologize. I quickly left the car but before I can go up. I stop from my track and I bow my head for Eisuke's adoptive father.

"I'm sorry that we come home late." I said. But before I can hold Ayato. He grabbed my wrist gently and said. "I think you should talk to him. He looks upset. Don't worry I'll watch over him." Akira said with a smile. He really is different to Eisuke..... What am I thinking I should follow Eisuke. I bow my head again and quickly run after Eisuke to his room.

When I got to his room I saw him sitting at the bedside. He looks really stress. Maybe I should give him a massage. I quietly close the door and slowly walk towards his back. When I reach his shoulders. I started to massage it gently then Later on I started to press it hard. Then he suddenly looks back to me.

"Will you stop doing that....."

I felt his shoulder moved.

He really is mad.

"I know not telling you about it....it's wrong. And I'm sorry." I said. And hugged him from behind. "Can you just at least let go of me. I'm not on a mood for sex."

When I heard him say it. It brokes my heart. "Just leave...... Your making me even more stress." He said not even trying to look at me.

"If that's what you want." I said and got up and leave his room. When I close the door. I lean back and slowly goes down to the floor. I know his worried but I didn't expect him to see him like this. Is there something else that I didn't know?

Now I'm feeling even more weak.

"I love you....."

👥To be Continued👥