|Chapter Twenty Five|

Andi P.O.V.

When we got to the company I notice some news reporters were waiting for Eisuke. I looked at Eisuke and notice that he's cold look is back. I havent seen that Cold look before since he left. When he came back he looks weak but now Looks like the Eisuke I know is really back. "Better prepare for what will happen next Andi...." He said. When the Limo parked The news reporters quickly run towards the limo and starting to tap at the window. 

How can we even get out of here if their trying to talk to us and blocking our way. Then suddenly I notice they were pulled away from the limo. Then Eisuke opens the car door Grabbing my hands and holding it tightly. I saw the ice dragons backing off the reporters for us. Thank God their here. Eisuke quickly wraps he's arms around my waist and holds me pretty close. 

When we enter inside I saw the employees were looking at us and started to whisper. 

"Mr.Ichinomiya is back!!"

"Were back on Business!!"

"Finally he comes back!!"

"I think he already realize that resigning is the worst desicion he made."

"Mr. Ichinomiya!!! Please Make Hotel tres spades be Number one again!!"

The Employees started to cheer for Eisuke. But still Eisuke looks cold since we left the hotel in Conrad. "Eisuke.....Are you okay?" I asked, but he ignores me and continues to walk holding me tightly. I think he has a reason and I think he's going to tell me if were at the office.

After 5 mins. We got to the office at teh top floor. I saw the other guys with Masaya and Eisuke's adoptive Father Akira. "Welcome Back EIsuke..." Akira said. "Eisuke nodded and went to the desk and sits down. "Andi please leave the room and wait outside." Eisuke said. Hmmm? Why? Are they going to discuss something? Before I can ask, I saw Ota grabs my shoulders lightly and said. "Its for your own good Andi.....wait outside." Ota said and escorts me out of the office.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"So.....already get rid of my cousin?" I asked "Yeah.....Well what now?" Baba asked. "What else then continue the plan." I said then I turn to the laptop and open the file that Frank send.  I observe teh docuument and notice that Akito agrees.....But the only ting left to do is to sign the contract. I quickly close the laptop with a thud and everyone looks at me.

"What is it?" Soryu asked. "Akito agrees to the proposal...... The only thing to do is to sign the contract what Frank will give. Did they had a meeting before?" Eisuke asks and looks at he's father. "Actually the meeting must be today but I told Akito to cancel it because we have other business to discuss but yet he's refusing. But we manage to let him leave." Akira said. "Good....."

"But Eisuke....What if Frank might come here suddenly?" Baba asks then everyone looks at me. "He'll never come." I said. "What do you mean?" Mamoru asked "He has some plans today so the meeting might move into some other time." I said "Whats your plan next?" Masaya looks at me. I look up to him and said. "Im going to deal with you." I said then I saw Masaya smirked.

Andi P.O.V.

"Ota.....will you please?" I said pleading to him. "Im sorry Andi but.....I dont really know what yoru saying." he said "But I know somethings going on! I know I wanted to ask him awhile ago but when I saw him become suddenly become look like he always does.....its Kinda make feel that its not the right time to tell him." I said and sat down to the nearby chair. 

"Im really sorry Andi..... I know you kinda feel lonely but Eisuke needs to fix himself and go back to the way it was. He knows that Resigning and leaving is a bad desicion he made. And now he's back he needs to do all the things he left." 

"So you're saying that he's career is more important?" I looked at him in the eyes then I notice Ota looks at me with shock look. "No.....no you're wrong..... He just need to fix it then everything will be back to normal. I know he loves you so much and he regrets for leaving you and Ayato. I promise Andi everything is going to be okay." he said. 

I look away from him and looked at the window. Does he still even thinking about career now. Since he came back he always goes to work and now a sudden news taht he's going too bring teh company backa dn making the hotel tres spades back to number one. Well its good to hear 

But.......

How about me and Ayato? Is he just going to ignore us while were waiting for him for so long? Does he's career really important to him than us. Well its all my fault why did this happened. If only.....I didnt left that day when he locks himself to he's room. I should have at least waited to him outside and I can also catch him up by running away. 

If only Eiji didnt says that "Affair". Eisuke might be like this.

Now Im feeling lonely. 

'I can still feel loneliness Eisuke....... You just keep working and working and ignoring all my questions. If you cant tell me then fine be like that. Because I can still feel that your not here. And I can really feel that your hiding a woman to me!'

I look down and tears started to fall into my eyes. the tears ive been trying to hold. If you're going to be like that Eisuke.....Ill give up on you...... After all you have this kidn of "FIANCE".

"Andi? Please.......Everything is going to be okay....."Ota said and wraps he's arms around me comforting me. 

All I wanna do is to help him if there somethings wrong.......

"Why wont you even tell me whats really going on? Do you even know that im so worried about you."

-:To be Continued:-