|Chapter Thirty Seven|

[Short Chapter: Just made a suck chapter today]

Eisuke P.O.V.

"What do you mean by big problem?! Did something happened to my little sister!?" Before Alexa can slap me in the face Soryu grabs her arms and puts her back to the couch. "Can you calm down for a bit. Ill give you a credit if you do a good job." I said then Alexa looks at me with wide eyes. "Im telling you Eisuke You're making me worried." She said and raises her hand and calms down. "Okay....ill help just tell me what you want me to do. If you wnat me to pretend to be Andi you should tell me the reason why." She crosses her arms and legs and looks at me with a calm look on her face. 

"Well.... I.... um... its hard to explain." I look down and ignore her gaze. "You should not be afraid to ask. I know your having a problem about this guy name Frank. We know." 

They know?

"Well when we saw Andi at Yamato's place she looks stress out and didnt know what to do. She said that Frank is letting her choose if she's going to give up on you two or else the two of you will die." She said. I looked at her and took a deep breath. "Just please dont freak out." "Im all ears Ichinomiya."

.

.

.

"Their going to kill Andi at the wedding and I want you too pretend to be Andi..... dont worry im not letting you get kill for real. were going to make you wear a bullet proof and..."

"Woah....wait. You want me to pretend to be Andi so you can protect her so she wont get killed while I act out like i got killed and then ..... what?" She looks at me with confused eyes.

Now she didnt understand because im not done explaining, "The reason why i need you because......"

( Author's note: Cant tell the whole plan here.....wait for chapter 45)

~Meanwhile~

Masaya P.O.V.

"Now what?" 

Ota and I were at the company with Eisuke's step father, While Mamoru is at the police station preparing for the day at the wedding. Akira and I were discussing about something when suddenly the door burst open. we turn around and saw Frank.

"Good afternoon Mr. Ichinomiya, I heard that the meeting was cancel 2 days ago. I would our meeting to be held today." He said with a smile. Akira stoods up and looked at him. "Excuse me. But akito said that the meeting will be next 2 weeks." Akira reminded. Frank looks down and chuckles when he looks up he suddenly gave Akira a smirk. "Im sorry but I need this deal to be done right now." He said. I stood up from my sit and glares at Frank. "I would likely you to leave right now because as you can see Mr. Ichinomiya and I were talking about business. My proposal is more important than you."

After I finished my sentence Frank looks at me. But instead of saying anything he looks back to Akira then he nodded. "I undertstand Mr. Ichinomiya. Ill wait for the meeting. After all i have some other things to do." He said and leaves the room. But before Ota can close the door I heard Frank said something. 

"Look for Eisuke and make sure to bring him alive...."

Better tell Eisuke about this.

~Meanwhile!

Andi P.O.V.

*Ring Ring*

Andi: Hello?

???:Better meet me up here at a warehouse near tokyo bay or else.....

.

.

.

~To be continued~