|Chapter Twenty Seven|

Andi P.O.V.

When we got to the Mansion I saw Blake, Momo and , James are there. When we got out from the car Blake and Momo quickly run towards me.

"Oh my god!! are you Okay!! If your not okay!! I'm going to kill those bastards!!" Blake said. "We're okay....." I said and follows the maid. "This way please." The maid said.

Eisuke P.O.V.

Looks like she already know about it. I need to talk to her. "What happened?!" Blake said. "She already knows before Frank told her." I said "what?! No way!!" Blake said. "So that's why she's keep asking and asking about it," Momo Added.

I turn around and looked at her. "What do you mean that she always asking?" I Asked. "Well Andi is keep asking if you have. Fiance but we can't just say it because you might get mad." Momo said. "But now she knows......what are you going to do?! Plus what's making it even more worst! Look at the news....." Blake said.

She turns on the TV and a news report came.

"Eisuke Ichinomiya is engaged to the beautiful Model name Naomi Takamasa. Everyone is surprise by the sudden news. But what happened to Eisuke's previous relationship with a woman he's been dating before he left."

Shit! Now their making a story!

*Ding Dong!!*

The maid open the door and I saw Masaya Enter. "Have you seen the news." He asked. "Do you see the TV Is on!" I said. "Eisuke what shall we do?! Now that everyone knows about this fix marriage." He said

"Ahh remember I have plan! Just let them know......then when the marriage comes they'll knew the truth." I Said.

"Wait you have a plan? On the wedding day?" Momo asked. "Yeah......I have plan and Eiji is the star for my plan." I said. Blake looks at Eiji.

"What does he mean by your the star?!" She asked. "Just wait on the wedding day." He said and smirks.

"How about the proposal of Frank." "Ill take care of it." I said.

"But first I need to deal with Andi now." I added. "Well yeah you should! You lie to her and you broke her heart again!!" Blake said and leaves the living room.

"Please don't tell me Andi will go cray cray again just like what happens when she Broke up with those three guys." James said. "Don't worry everything is going to be okay...." I said. I quickly went upstairs were my old room is.

When I enter the room an unexpected thing happens......

Andi P.O.V.

*THUD!!!*

"Andi?!"

"IDIOT!!"

I quickly a grab a book and throw it at Eisuke. "Andi! Listen to me!!" He said but I continue to throw some stuffs at him.

"HOW CAN I FUCKING LISTEN TO YOU!! YOU LIE TO ME!! YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT YOUR GETTING MARRY!! YOU DONT LOVE ME!!" I said.

"HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY THAT!! YOU LIED TO ME BEFORE!!" He said.

"THAT IS NOT TRUE ITS ALL A LIE EISUKE!! PLUS DONT BRING THAT UP!' I said but before I can grab a book to throw at him he grabs my arms tightly and pins me to the wall.

"I didn't tell you because I don't want you to get involve!" He said. "But atleast if tell me about ill be prepared!" I said.

"Even though you say that you will still be in danger! Now he's making you a decision!! And those two decisions were nothing but death! If you give Ayato to them their going to kill you!! I don't want anything bad is going to happen to you!! I want you to be safe!! And I regret for leaving!! And now Frank is planning to ruin our life!' Especially you Andi!!" He said.

"What are you going to do?! Your getting marry!!" I said and push him away.

"Please just listen to me......,I can finish this......just believe in me. And I'm sorry that I didn't tell you......and it's all my fault now that our son is getting involve to this situation. But I promise you that It won't happen. I can prove it to you. I will bring all the things he's did. I'll bring it back to him.......just please....." He said but when he was saying it he sound weak.

I just took a sigh and stand up and leave. "Let me think about it." I said and left the room.

Eisuke P.O.V.

When Andi left. I know that she needs to be alone. I just stand there and didn't follow her.

"mama....Papa....."

I turn around and saw Ayato at the door. Looks who woke up from all the shouting. I pick him up and put him back to the bed. He must be asleep right now. But I don't know how to make him sleep. I just a pat he's leg lightly trying to make him go to sleep.

Then suddenly a tear fall down from cheek yet I ignore it.

"Everything is going to be okay Ayato. I'm going to make our family back to the way it was......"

🌕To be Continued🌕