|Chapter Thirty Three|

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Kill her?"

"There's more. if they kill Andi their going to kill you too. At night after the wedding Naomi will try to seduce you and later on. She'll grab the knife hidden somewhere and she will stab you....I dont know for how many times? The good thing is that he didnt know that I overheard them talking."

At the same day Andi and I will die.

I cant let that happened. If they want blood then Ill give them blood. "What if Frank knew that you were here to see me?" I said "He didnt know that I escape just for today. I wanted to tell you this so you know what to do for the next 2 weeks. And also....he's looking for you."He said.

Well meeting Minato is not bad after all. Thanks to him now I know what will happens next. But what shall I do to Andi now?

"You started to get worried huh?" Minato said. I look up to him and nodded. "I don't know what to do if I lose her. Wait.... If me and Andi will die at the same day. What about our son?" I asked. "Oh....good thing you made me remember it. When you and Andi dead he's going to take your son and make it he's own son."

What?!

"No.....I don't want my child to grow up with a person who's not worth it to be a parent." I said. "Then what shall you do?" He asked. "Still continue my plan. And ...... Think of something else to save my family. I don't want my son to die or stay with Frank. I want my child to spend time with he's real family. But I don't know what to do when you said that he's going to kill me and Andi at the same day."

Now im all speechless about it. I need to do something to protect Andi.....

"How about you take her to a place far away Japan." He suggested. "Where?" I asked. "Well how about Canada, Philippines, Italy, Germany, Singapore....." "Wait....Singapore?" I look at Minato and he just stares at me. "Well it depends if you know someone lives in Singapore....Why?"

Masaya..... Masaya lives in SIngapore. "I know someone who lives in Singapore."I said. "Well thats good. But Will Andi agree about this?" 'She's not going to know about this!" I said "What?! You're not going to tell her that she's going to die at the wedding?!" "of course! All I need to do i take her away! Now its going to happen again." I said

Now im remembering the day Andi got kidnapped by Nikaido. I know!! I dont waat that to happened again! But Andi and Ayato staying by my side will lead them into danger.

"Frank is looking for me right?" I looked up to Minato.....

"RIGHT!!"

"Yeah he does......I dont know what he's going to do to you." he added. "Well better not tell him that wesee each other." I said. Minato nodded and stoods up from he's sit and left. I look back to the window and notice Soryu is waiting for me outside of the car. I stood up from my sit and left the cafe. I walk towards Soryu and I notice that he looks at me suspiciously. "Is there something wrong?" I look up to see Soryu.....

He needs to know.....

"He's going to kill Andi....and Me......"

Soryu looked at me with shocked.

"What are you going to do now? Now that you know what will happens next?"

"I dont know......But Minato suggested something."

"What is it?"

"Take her away here in Japan....."

After I finish telling him about Minato's Suggestion. Soryu glared at me. "Let me guess. You're planning to break up with her?!" He said. "What do you want me to DO Soryu?! Let her die?!" "But Eisuke think about what will Andi feel! Do you think Andi will agree to this. Taking her away in somwhere far away here?!"

.

.

.

.

"Im taking her away because I love her!!"

🌙To be Continued🌙