|Chapter Seven|

Eisuke P.O.V.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Should I tell her or what? I think it's for the best if I don't tell her about it. She'll get in danger even Ayato. I don't want her to know.

"No......nothing's wrong...." I said and smiled. Then she smiles back and puts her head to my shoulder to rest.

I know......I need to tell her the truth but telling her the truth is going to make her life in danger. I don't want that to happen. I need to think fast. I need to do something so I won't make my family go in danger. Especially Ayato he needs to grow up and live in this world. I want him to experience what life is. I'll take the company back and turn things back to normal. I need this to be a secret.

"Um.....Eisuke.....is it true that you became a slave?" She said.

What?!

"What.....no it's just that.....the reason why I have this cuts because of work that's all." I said. Then she nodded.

"Papa......" Then Ayato breaks the silence. I look into him and put him down. But he suddenly reach for he's arms again. What does he want?

"He wants you to carry him." Andi said. "But my arms are already tired to carry him." I said.

"Papa!! Papa!!"

Now he's getting attention. "Ayato.....papa is tired.....you need to give papa a rest." She said and carries him. But Ayato tries to get away from Andi's arms so he can go sit on my lap.

"Looks like someone likes he's Papa then." Andi said. I just smile and look at Ayato. He kinda looks like Andi Though.

Hmmmm?

What time is it?

"Uh,.....Andi what time is it?" I asked. Andi took her phone to check then she looks back to me. "It's 4:30 in the afternoon.....why?" She asked.

4:30 ..... I need to go back to Frank or else something bad might happen. "I need to go." I said. "Huh? Why so soon? You need to rest!" She said and stoods up. "Andi i need to do something important." I said.

"Where are you going?" She asked. I can't tell her......but....... "I have some work I need to finish.....ill be back don't worry." I said.

Then she nodded. I gave her a kiss on her forehead even Ayato. I quickly went out to the room leaving Andi there.

When I got out from the room Eiji is there. "Hey where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going back what else." I said. "What?! You can't just go back there!!" He said and blocks my way.

"You can't tell me what to do! I need to leave or else Frank will do something bad to my family I don't want anything bad happen to Andi!" I said and push him away. "You can't just lie about this Eisuke! Andi already knows!!" He said then Stop in my tracks.

"What?!" I said. "Soryu told her about it but yet she still doesn't believe that you're a slave." He said. "So you're saying that Andi doesn't believe that I'm a slave now......oh please of course she'll never believe that! I already told her that it's not true! The reason why I need to go back there is to investigate for what he'll going to do! He's going to take Tres spades! And I am not letting that happen!" I said.

"How can you stop him?" Eiji asked. "Easy! I need to know who's the new CEO of the Ichinomiya group! And I need to convince him to give my position back there!" I said. And left the apartment and went back to the hotel where Frank is staying and waiting for me to return.

👽To be Continued👽