|Chapter Fourty Nine|

-FlashBack 1Year Ago (Eisuke's absence)-

Andi P.O.V.

Yesterday.......

The day that I wont ever forget.....

The day that my Beautiful world changes into a dark world......

The smiles,Hugs,Kisses,Teases,Memories. Now all gone, because of that day. It made my heart broken into million pieces. I started to felt guilty, and hate to myself. Its all my fault why he left. Now that his gone. I have nothing else to do but stare the window where the sky is dark and raindrops fall silently into the sky and touches the ground. Im enjoying the view anyway since my emotion started to change.

I heard the loud thunder came, But instead of getting scared I felt nothing. I started to feel comfortable of it. I started to get use to this. Then suddenly I heard a loud cry coming from the crib. I turn around and stare at the crib. I saw my son their crying out loud. Looking for me, he got scared from the thunder for sure. I look back to the window and ignore the cries of my son. I started to get careless. Now that I dont feel the same anymore. Then Suddenly...

!!!!THUD!!!!

"ANDI!!" I heard my sister's voice came in and went to he crib and carries the baby into her arms. "Andi what are you doing? You should be taking care of Ayato."

.

.

.

"Andi are you even listening?!"

Then I started to hear her footsteps getting closer. Then she grabs my shoulder to make me look at her, but suddenly she quickly let go and got scared for what she just saw. She looks at me with worried eyes. "What are you doing? You look so pale." she said. She reaches her hand to my forehead. "Your sick. Take some rest Andi." She said and holds my hand and takes me to the bed. I lie down and remain staring at the window. I started to feel that my sister is looking at me with curiosity. While I remain there.

"Ill be right back." she said and left the room.

Now that its quiet again. I felt a tear fall down into my eyes. I hug the pillow tightly into my arms. Then I started to cry through the pain ive been emotionally experience. Then I started to yell his name with a mixture of pain,Anger, and sadness.

Two months Later......

"Andi!!"

*Knock Kncok!!*

"Andi open the door!!"

*Knock Knock!!

"Princess Please open the door!"

*Knock Knock!!*

"Koro, you're making everyone worried so badly!"

*Knock Knock!!*

"Kid! Knock it off Already!!"

*Knock Knock!!*

"THATS IT ANDI IM BREAKING THIS DOOR NOW!!"

.

.

.

*THUD!!!*

*THUD!!!*

*THUD!!!!*