|Chapter Fifty Six|

"You......"

Frank said to Eisuke.

Eisuke looked up to him with a confident smile. Reporters and journalists were been waiting for this to happened.

Eisuke Ichinomiya is back.

"Im back...." Eisuke said with a smirk on his face making Frank annoyed and nervous. Eisuke looked at him for awhile and later on went to the table with the other CEO's.

"I've heard that you were planning on having a partnership with us in order to take your family company back on track. Is that right Mr.Anderson?" Eisuke said all business mode. He took some of the papers then looks up to Frank.

Frank is all shocked and speechless for what he just saw. Eisuke look back at him with questioning look on his face.

"How dare you!" Frank said. "You planned all of this?!" Frank yelled at Eisuke.

Eisuke looked at him with curious look and said. "Excuse me? Well its not my fault that your company is going down. And also its not my fault that you are losing all of your father's money and connections with other companies."

Frank cant think straight. He never knew this is going to happened. Eisuke look back to the contract. Then suddenly he ripped the contract in front of everyone.

Everyone is shocked for what the CEO did. But they knew there's a reason why he did this.

"Why did you that?!"

Eisuke looked back to Frank and approached him slowly. "I would never work with someone who has a lot of illegal business and also having a lot of crimes going on behind my back." Eisuke said. "Would you like to tell me something Mr. Anderson?"

"What are you talking about? I dont know what are you saying." Frank said. Then suddenly a group of police enters the conference room with Mamoru.

"Arrest him!" Mamoru pointed at Frank. "What?! I didnt do anything! Im only here to take a partnership here with Eisuke Ichinomiya."

"You are under arrest for doing an illegal business, human trafficking and attempt of Murder. You have no where to run Anderson." Mamoru said "Wait! This is a misunderstanding!"

"Oh dont worry Frank your company is in our good hands." Masaya said. "What do you mean?" Frank looked at Eisuke and Masaya.

"Im taking your father's company. In short Im the new owner of your company." Eisuke said with a smirk. "What?! No! No! You cant do this Ichinomiya! We have a deal."

"What deal?" Eisuke asked with a question look on his face.

"Whats going on?"

"Is it true that there is an illegal auction happening at Mr. Anderson's hotel at London?"

"Is Frank Anderson behind the incident happened at the wedding?"

Reporters started to asks some questions. Then Eisuke look at them and said.

"Yes, Frank Anderson is the one behind the incident at the wedding. He was also the one who attempts on killing me. Trying to take down the Ichinomiya Group. His plan is also to kill my family. And we have evidences to prove that he is the mastermind."

"You will pay for this Ichinomiya! I will kill you and your family!" Frank said to himself

Frank was taken away and Eisuke looked at him with disgrace. He promise himself that Will never going to allow Frank leave prison until his last breath.

🌈To be Continued🌈