|Chapter Three|

Andi P.O.V.

As I finish reading the letter tears started to fall in my eyes. I quickly grab my bag and gave Ayato a kiss to he's cheeks.

"I'll be back soon.....take care of him." I said then James nodded.

I quickly left the apartment and went to the penthouse.

When I got there I saw Soryu and Mamoru there. Is there something wrong? Did they found him?

I sit across them and waited for them to speak.

"We have good news and bad news." Soryu said. "Then what is it?"

"Well the bad news is that he's not here in Japan." Mamoru said.

Eisuke is not here in Japan......then he must be around somewhere the world then.

"But the good news is that......we now know what really happens to him." Soryu said and puts out a picture of a guy. He's hair is orange.....orange? And he looks like Eisuke too I mean like rich. But I haven't seen him before in my entire life. He must be a business rival then.

"That's one of our enemies in our school." He said. "He's name is Frank he also own a hotel in London. He has Eisuke with him. In short their in London." He said.

London......how come?

"Well the reason why Eisuke is with him......he's a slave to Frank. Someone said that they found Eisuke on the river and he was still breathing. Later on they take him to London. Then they sell him to the auction. Then Frank bought him. And maid him a slave for sure." He said

Made him a slave? London? Frank?

I don't know.....but that's impossible Eisuke wouldn't accept like that. Plus why would he accept to make himself a slave.

"THATS IMPOSSIBLE EISUKE WOULDNT ACCEPT BEING A SLAVE OR A MAID!!" I said and stood up. "But Andi that's all the details we found. We found the one who took him to London and sell him!"

"I DONT CARE!! BUT THATS IMPOSSIBLE HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!!" I said and sits down and cover my face.

"How can I trust you.....I don't even know why would he do that.....why would he accept to be a slave?" I said.

"But Andi....."

"I'm leaving." I said and then I stand up and left the penthouse.

When I got from the hotel. Rain started to pour. I didn't bring any umbrella. But I just sighed and started walking into the rain.

I didn't even care if I get sick. I just wanna know if Eisuke is okay. But I didint even expect that he'll be a slave. I need to go to London. For sure. And look for that FRANK!!

"I'm going to look for you!!" I said and went home quickly. I quickly pick up my luggage and get some clothes and Also Ayato's clothes.

"Where you going Pretty Lady?" Huh? I turn around and saw Baba and Ota carrying Ayato. "Im going to London." I said. "What? Why all of a sudden......what if we found Eisuke and your away." Baba said. "Eisuke is in London". I said "yes but......we just need to make sure if he really is there. What if he was taken away somewhere around the world He might get seek by the auction there but what if he's. It there." Ota said.

Then I stop packing and think. He is right what if he isn't not there. "Andi I know you've been looking for him. Even do us. We do miss boss though. Personally speaking I already miss him by yelling at me when he was mad." Baba said and frown. "Well everyone miss him so badly it's just that why does he even need to leave." Ota said.

Then I remember the letter. I quickly put out on my purse and gave it to baba. "I just saw this awhile ago. I don't know when that letter is in the near drawer."

"Is this from Eisuke?" Baba said. I nodded then he starts to read it. Then he's eyes got wide. "Eisuke left because he's JEALOUS and he felt lonely?" He said. "I haven't seen him act like this because of a woman." Ota said.

"But why would he do this? He loves you Andi." Baba said. "I don't know......all I know is that letter and that's it. All I wanna do is to look for him." I said.

Then I sit down from the bed.

"Why does he even need to leave just because of jealousy and loneliness?" I said.

Maybe he has a reason. Or maybe he's afraid.

"It's okay Andi everything is going to be okay." Ota said and pats my back. Then Ayato reaches he's arms. I pick up Ayato and put him into my arms tightly.

"Papa....."

He said then Baba and Ota look at him. "Did he just....."

"Oh yeah he did." I said

Then their lips turns to smile and pinch he's cheeks lightly. Well since Ayato started to say papa. He always say it.

Well it's okay. Everytime he says it it making me calm.

Well now I know where he is. I just don't know when I should go. But Ota and Baba making me feel even more worried.

But......lets just see.

😎To be Continue😎