|Chapter Thirty Eight|

Andi P.O.V.

"Who is it Andi?" Baba started to get worried when someone called me. I look back to him and said. "I kinda have a bad feeling about this.... I think its one of Franks....."

"Wait.....did someone threatens you?!" He looked at me with wide eyes. Then I nodded. "We need to tell Eisuke about this." Before Baba can reach over his phone I quickly picked it up and looked at him with puppy eyes. "Please dont tell Eisuke!!" I looked at him and I started to plead. "Well what if Something bad might happen to you." He said. "Ill ask Eiji to come with me." I said and stood up from my sit then I heard Baba called my name. "Please watch over Ayato For me.....Just please dont tell him." But..."

"Please! I dont want him to make him worried after all Eiji is coming with me." I started to leave, Leaving Baba there watching over Ayato. I contacted Eiji to pick me up and take me to the warehouse. I started to feel like nothing bad is going to happen.....Right?

~Meanwhile~

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Thanks Alexa.....Ill be seeing you at the wedding." I said and waved goodbye to her. Soryu and I went to the car and started to leave. I pick up my phone to check if someone just texted or called. And I notice Masaya Texted me for fifteen times. Hmm? Did something happened?

"What is it?" I looked at Soryu and he notice that he looks worried. "Its Masaya we need to go to the company Fast." As Soryu speeds up we got there for like 10 mins. Soryu and I went to the back so no one can see me. I know something bad is going on right now. When Soryu and I got to the office I saw Ota, Masaya and My father. "WHat happpened?" I asked. "Frank is still looking for you and I think its about the wedding and also he came here for a visit." As Masaya finishes I started to think of Andi. "Hey are you okay?" Ota asked. I looked at him and nodded. I picked up my phone and contacted Baba.

😻Phone Convo😦

Baba: hello?
Eisuke: hey it's me Is Andi okay?
Baba: uh...Andi....well yeah.... She's okay.
Eisuke: you sound weird? Is there something wrong?
Baba; nothing....Andi is sleeping with Ayato. *Ayato suddenly tries to grab the phone.*
Eisuke: baba?
Baba: Ayato don't....Daddy will get mad.... Oh Eisuke Andi is okay....don't need to worry about her.
Eisuke: can I talk to her?
Baba: uh.....no you can't! She's sleeping remember.
Eisuke: are you really sure?
Baba:......
Eisuke:BABA!!
Baba: okay! Andi is with Eiji....
Eisuke: what?! Why?! Where they going?!
Baba: I don't know..... Well I know that she's going to meet someone....
Eisuke: who is it?! Tell me!!!
Baba: uh....well I .... Really don't know ......
Eisuke:...... Tell me the truth! Where is she going.
Baba:.......meet her friends.
Eisuke: what?
Baba: yeah.....she's going to meet her friends and there going shopping and Eiji come to watch over her and.....
Eisuke: *hangs up*
Baba: hello? ...... Eisuke?

🌙End of Phone Convo⏲

I hung up the call and went to the desk. "Eisuke whats wrong?" "Im going to see Andi right now!" I open teh laptop and I started to track Andi's phone. Yeah the Gps is still working. I waited for it to search Andi's phone. But I notice that Andi's phone cant be found. "Dammit!! Where the hell is she?!" I hit my fist to desk pretty hard and everyone jumped a little. "What happened to Andi?" Ota asked. "I dont know Can you contact Eiji right now.

*Ring Ring*

Hmm? I picked up my phone and saw Eiji's name there. I quickly answer it.

😅phone Convo😦

Eisuke: hello?! Eiji!!
Eiji: better need help here.
Eisuke: where are you right now!!
Eiji: at the warehouse near Tokyo bay.
Eisuke: what happened?!
Eiji: nothing really Andi enters the warehouse but I haven't seen Frank's guys.
Eisuke: what?
Eiji: I just saw someone enter and it's a woman..... But it's not Naomi...
Eisuke: who's the woman?!
Eiji: I don't know Eisuke.....she looks chubby, she has Blonde hair....
Eisuke: okay...:we're on our way there....keep an eye out there!
Eiji: got it.

🙌🏼End of phone Convo😛

"Where's Andi?!" I heard Masaya asked with stern. I looked up to him. "She's fine and I know who is she going to meet there." I said I picked up Soryu's keys in his pocket. "Come with me. And better make sure taht Frank never comes back here." I said but I heard someone said. "His not coming until the wedding is over." I heard Masaya said. I looked back to him and said. "Is everything doing fine?" i asked. "Yes all we need to do is seal this deal already." I nodded and looked at my father. He knows what I mean. But still im not yet done with Masaya yet. EVerything is going smoothly. But still Im not yet also done with Andi.....

Better get to the Warehouse.

~Meanwhile~

Andi P.O.V.

When I enter the warehouse i notice that nobody is in here. Wait? Is this a trap?! No way! I need to get out of here!

"ANDI!!!"

Huh? Wait that voice looks familiar. Huh?! I turn around and saw the person who tries to destroy my relationship with EIsuke.....

.

.

.

"Carolina!!"

"Yes its me! Its been 2 years! Cant you believe that!" She run towards me and gave me a hug. "Wait.....Why did we need to meet up here if we can meet at the cafe right?" I said. "Nuh I dont want some other people just go 'Hi!!' duh.....How aare you?" She asked. "Well im fine..... What about you?" I asked she looks down suddenly and her smiles fades away. "Still single.....but Im ready to mingle." She said. "Ah.... what about we talk somewhere else." i suggested. She looked at me with smile and nodded. "Sure why not." I smiled and we both started to leave Until I heard someone....

"ANDI!!"

🌕To be Continued🌕