|Chapter Fourty Six|

Andi P.O.V.

Traffic jam! I can't make it! But the church is almost near. Maybe I can just leave the car and start to run.

"I'm going....."

"No....you're not going anywhere! You will stay here and you need to be patient."

"Are you telling me that we should wait so we can be late to the wedding?!" I glared at Masaya while he looks at me also with a glare. "Don't you dare!" I said. "You'll regret it Andi!"

.
.
.

*click*

As I open the car door I can hear Masaya calling me. But I didn't listen to him. I keep running and running until I reach my destination.

I must say goodbye to him.....

When I almost reach my destination. I can see that the ceremony is already starting. Then i stop from my tracks.

I slowly walk to reach the big door of the church. And I can hear the priest voice coming. Then when I reach the entrance of the church. I saw Eisuke their at the Aisle smiling right in front of Naomi.

I can feel my hands shaking. Watching them both so happy together. I can't believe that this is going to be the end.

.
.
.

Eisuke.....

"Do you Eisuke Ichinomiya, take this woman to be your wife forever?"

.
.
.

Please.....don't.

.
.
.
.
.

"I do......"

.
.
.

A tear..... A tear falls down to my eyes. And it's reach my chin and falls down to the ground. He is the sun. The sun that gives light to my own world. But that sun is nowhere to be found. Because it's all gone now....

"Do you Naomi Takamasa, take this man to be your husband?"

"I do....."

The anger and rage were filling me up. I took a deep breath and open my eyes with a death look. But before I can enter the church I saw someone stood up into her sit.

"I OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING!!!"

Then everyone looks at her with gasps. "You have no right to object young lady!"

"I have a right to object!"

Wait......is that? Alexa?

"That Man Is mine!"

Wait what's going on? I don't understand. I started to look around the church and notice something at the left side on the balcony.

Wait is that a sniper?!

I look back to Alexa and notice a little red dot. Is in her head.

"AL-....!!!!"

Before I can scream Alexa's name I felt someone grab behind me and covers my mouth. I started to shake my body so I can let go into its arms. "Andi no....it's me Ota!"

I open my eyes and looked up to see Ota and he let go of me. "Ota his going to kill my sister!!"

"No Andi! Listen to me! She'll be okay. Listen to me you need to get out of here or else if Frank knew that the person right there who is objecting is not the real you. His going to kill you!"

.
.
.

What? Kill me?

Suddenly I notice Ota's eyes went wide. "I'm.... Sorry I didn't mean to say it but.....we'll explain Next time."

But instead I shook my head and went back to where I'm looking. Then I notice a fight coming inside.

"You know what you're just jealous because Eisuke chooses me!"

" I am not' after all we have a child!"

"So what if you have a child! I'm going to be the mother and you will be gone forever!"

As I saw Naomi suddenly put out something. Then I saw her grab a gun. No.....

"Andi wait no!!" As I heard Ota calls my name. I quickly went beside Alexa and push her to the other side.

Then.......

*BANG!!*

*BANG!!*

*BANG*

🍀To be Continued🍀