|Chapter Fourty Two|

Andi P.O.V.

Walking around the streets alone is pretty cold. I mean by cold I started to remember him again. I can't believe he became like this. Why does it have to be like this?

Is it really my fault why did this happened? I should have at least stay by his side when he forgot about me.

-:FlashBack:-

When we got to the backstage Eiji was still handcuffs.

I went towards him and hugged him tightly then I realize that a tear came out. What?

"Andi?......" Then the guys takes off Eiji's Handcuffs. Then when it was taken off Eiji hug me tightly. "Eiji....."

"It's okay......I'm fine..... You dint need to worry." He said I look at him then he wipes my tears away. "We're you worried?" He asked. "I....I do....." I said then hug him again. "What a cute couple." Then I heard Eisuke said. "Why my slave is being a naughty girl." Eisuek Said I look at him and gave him a glare. "How could you!! Putting your own brother to the auction!! Eisuke this is HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!" I said "Andi calm down."

"Well.....what about you!! You experience this too right! I just wanna let you remember for what had happened." He said "and also I'm teaching my brother a lesson! For taking away my things without my permission!! And that thing is no other than you WILIAMS!!" He said

"What?! IM NOT YOURE TOY EISUKE!!" I said. "Well I bought you from the Auction remember!! No one is allowed to take my things!! Now he learns he's lesson!! Doing something bad to my little pet with the help of he's friend huh!! Well too bad I just found you and him around on a baby store. I know you're pregnant!! But you still have no permission to go with that man." He said. "He just took me to a check up then we went to the shop."

"Did I agree?! Did I know about this check up and shit!!" He Said. "You know what this is just a waste of time!!" He said

Then suddenly some girls came up to Eisuke. "Eisuke!! Let's go to your penthouse." The girl said while the others waited for him to answer. "Sure ...." He said.

Eisuke......

-:End of Flashback:-

I remember the day When Eiji got auctioned.

Now I started to remember all the cold things he said to me before we become together.....

-:Flashback:-

"What?! No! Im not gonna accept this deal Mr.Ichinomiya!"

"Why?"

"Because well.....uh...."

"You what?"

Well the five eyes were onto me again. "Let me guess do you think that im gonna fall in love with you? Bitch please don't assume yourself that im gonna fall in love with you. Don't take the wrong idea Andi, That doesn't even mean that if I ask you to be my fake girlfriend i'm gonna fall in love with you. Plus you're nothing but a horrible woman."

-:End of Flashback:-

Yeah......yeah I get it. Because that's him. When you first met him. His cold bet when you get close to him. His the kindest person.

But......

That person is no more. His back to normal. And I hope his happy now. That I'm gone. I hope that he'll be happy with that woman. I don't even care anymore.

Why would I go back there just to pick up my clothes.....

But now I don't know where to go. I don't wanna go to my sister's home I might disturb their family time with their little bundles.

When I was crossing the streets I suddenly heard a honk of a car.

*honk honk!!*

.
.
.
.
.

🌕To be Continued🌕