|Chapter Fourty|

~4 days later~

Andi P.O.V.

Since that day he became cold like the first day we met. Well Except for Ayato. He acts lovingly when Ayato is around but when Eisuke is alone with me. He starts to act cold and bossy. I don't understand what's going on? Why is he acting like this??

Tonight Im going to ask him.....

I started to miss him so badly. And I think his still mad for what had happened. That was the past now. I should really apologize to him.

That night..... I stood up from my seat and went upstairs to Eisuke's room. When I reach for the door. I suddenly stop. I looked at the knob.

Maybe I should leave him alone for awhile. No.....you've gone to far Andi! All you need to do is to apologize to him. 

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door before I enter.

"Eisuke it's me......"

I saw Eisuke there sitting at the chair beside the window. He didn't looked at my direction. Looks like he didn't notice me. But before I can close the door. He looks at me.

"What are you doing here?" He said with a stern look. "Well.....I .... Need to talk to you." I said. "About what? Your just wasting your time....." He said and looks away and drank the champagne in the glass. "It's really important Eisuke.....just please let me speak to you now." I said and waited for him to speak.

He looks up to me and pointed the chair across from him. Looks like his saying that I should sit down across him. I nodded and close the door and after I sit down right across from him. "Better make sure that your going to say is really important or else I'm going to make you leave." He said.

Before I can speak. I took a deep breath and look at him.

"I'm sorry..... I k ow your mad at me until now because of what happened and I want to make it up to you and--......"

"Will you just shut up! If you're going to talk about what happened 4 days ago......I don't wanna hear it." He said. "But I didn't know that I'm not allowed to go to other places." I said. He suddenly puts the champagne in his hand with a thud and looked at me. "Can you at least think! Do you even know Warehouse are one of the dangerous place here on earth! Can't you even be curious or be suspicious about it! This is the second time Andi!! The first one is that you suddenly come with Masaya without telling me the secon-....."

"But he said that you told him to pick me up an-....."

"DONT YOU TALK BACK WHILE IM TALKING ANDI! ...... You know what this is all the reason why you always get in trouble,....you know why?! Your making yourself a fool! Believing everyone's saying! I would rather love someone than a fool. I shouldn't have dated like you!"

I felt my heart broke into million pieces. All I wanna do is apologize. Now he suddenly do this?! So his saying that after all this time he was just pretending that he loves me?! I look up to him bravely.

"You are right.....I am a fool. Listening to you makes me an idiot. Do you even know that I'm worried! I'm worried because I didn't even know why the hell you become like this since four days ago! You know what! I-....."

"Breaking up with me?! See if I care! I'm done with you! I don't wanna see you ever again! Don't you ever show up! After all the wedding is more important to me now! Naomi is right! You're nothing but a worthless woman!" He suddenly throws the glass wine at the floor and looks at me with rage.

Then suddenly I felt the tears that I trying to stop from falling..... Started to fall.

I quickly stood up and left Eisuke's room. I close the door shut and started to leave. Carrying nothing but myself. I didn't bring Ayato with me after all he needs a father and a mother. I don't want him to think that his father hated him.....so I'm going to leave him here.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I never thought that my love story....... Is nothing anymore.....

👻To be Continued👻