|Chapter Fourty Eight|

Eisuke P.O.V.

As we got to the hospital. I quickly dash out of the car and got inside to the emergency room then finally I saw Andi. I quickly run towards her and grab her hand tightly.

"Andi.....don't give up on me. I'm right here." I said. I started to notice that she's running out of blood really fast. She's been shot for like three times. She's in a critical condition. I can't lose her.

"Mr. Ichinomiya I'm  sorry but you have to stay here outside." Suddenly a nurse grab my shoulder and told me to stay here. "No! I can't! I need to stay by her side!" "I'm sorry but you really have to stay here. And wait." I shake my head and try to pass them but I can't. Then suddenly I saw Luke came.

"Eisuke.....it's okay.....we'll take care of these. I want you to wait outside." Even though if I try to go inside there. There is no way i could make it. I nodded and sat down at the near bench. Near the door where Andi is inside.

"Excuse me? Are you a family member of the patient inside?" I look up to see a nurse holding some information papers. I nodded then she sits beside me and started to ask me some questions. "You must be her?....."

"......I'm her .... H-Husband."

It kinda looks weird calling myself her husband. But I couldn't just tell her that I'm just Andi's ex boyfriend. So I pretended to be her Husband.

"Eisuke!!"

I heard someone called me then I saw James carrying Ayato in his arms. His clearly out of breathe. I quickly stood up and he hands over Ayato into my arms. "What happened to her? I thought she's with Masaya?!" James looked up and ask me. But before I can answer the nurse stood up and excuses and leaves us alone. When the nurse left. I shook my head. "I....I don't know..... It's....just .....suddenly...."

"Eisuke you can tell me everything later.....I know your worried. What about we wait here. By the way where are the others?"

"Their waiting for the others to come while the other's were looking for Naomi and Frank." I said. I felt small fingers touched my chest. I look down and saw Ayato touched the red blood stain on my shirt. He looks curious then I quickly gave Ayato back to James so he won't get stain. "I think you should go and change...." James suggested. "No.....I don't care. I don't care if I have a blood stained on my shirt!"

I'm not leaving here. I need to know if Andi's okay or not. And also I need to know if Soryu and Mamoru found those two.

I took a deep breath and sighed. I really can't believe that this is reality. Andi really did got shot. Now that she loses a lot of blood and she needs a surgery. I started to think negative thoughts. What if she didn't make it? I will never going to forgive myself.

If that happens. The world will change around me. Her family will felt hate and anger to me. While my Son will feel Disgust to me because im the reason why his mother is not going to be here with us. While my the guys will look away from me. My hands started to shake with fear and Anger.

"Eisuke....?"

I looked up to see James started to get worried. While Ayato looks at me with his big round eyes and started to quiver. I quickly took the baby bag and grab the towel and put on my shoulder where the blood stain is, Then I took Ayato into James arms and started to rock him a little.

"He misses Andi you know." James said with a sad look on his face. I remain quiet and started to listen for what he was saying about Ayato but Suddenly he change the topic.

"Ever since you left. Everything started to change."

Huh?

"Since you left. Andi was not the same. I know this is not the right time to tell you everything while you're gone. But you need to know. So you can understand why Andi doesnt want to leave you since you came."

Did something happened while im gone?

James and I sat down and he started to explain everything.

💤To be Continued💤