|Chapter Fifty One|

Eisuke P.O.V.

Rage.....

The feeling I've been hiding for so long. I didn't expect this to happen. Now their going to pay for what they done to Andi. They want war? I'll give them a war.

As we reach the police station I can see a lot of reporters coming. I better move fast before these people blocks my way to Naomi and the hitman.

"Eisuke. Wait!!" Instead of waiting for the others I quickly went inside didn't even care what the hell is around me. As I reach them I saw Eiji talking to Naomi. Looks like does two are having a fight.

"Eisuke!! What are you talking about! I thought you love me! The reason why we're getting married is to have a happily ever after."

"Happily ever after?! For what you did to Andi! Do you think I will literally marry a woman like you who only wants money and fame!" Eiji barked back to Naomi making her look even more frustrated. "But I know you love me Eisuke!!"

"Is that really what you think?" Then finally I stepped into the fight. Naomi and Eiji look into my direction and I can see Naomi's shocked face.

"Wait!? You......you....and....what?!" Naomi pointed me and Eiji and now she's confuse for what the hell is happening right now. "I'm sorry for not introducing him early. This is my twin brother Eiji. Eiji....Naomi.....Naomi.....Eiji."

As I introduce Eiji to her. She started to get even more confused and frustrated. "What the hell is going on?! And how come you have a brother?!"

"Actually its twin brother!"

"I DONT CARE!!"

Naomi looked at me and kneels down in front of me with tears in her eyes. "Eisuke please! Reconsider! I can't leave without you! You don't need that bitch! She's nothing but a worthless whore who only wants your money."

"Oh excuse me! I think you're grammatically wrong. You should have said that 'You don't need me because I am nothing but a worthless whore who only wants your money'! Right Eiji?" I looked at my brother with a confident smile. "Yeah you're right. But why would you say Andi is worthless anyway. You are that kind of person plus your just a waste of time!" Eiji growled making Naomi weak.

"But Eisuke! It's all Frank's idea!!"

"But still your involved from his plans! And also you've agreed with him right. You're such an idiot! Do you really think I would fall from that trap of yours! I'm telling you these!"

I grabbed Naomi tightly and pushed her against the wall. I can already see fear in her eyes. "I will never forgive you! And the best place for you to stay is no other than here! I'm fucking done with you! You're nothing but a waste of time in my life! Yes I DID love you before. But now I finally realize you're nothing but a fake, disgusting woman that I've ever dated in my entire life! And I am making sure of myself that I will never ever letting you get out of these place! Because this is the last place you will see until you last breath! For all the sins you give to me and my family! You deserve to be here!"

Naomi shook his head. "No! No please! Forgive me! I will help you to defeat frank! I promise please! Give me another chance and after that I won't come into you-....."

"I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!! BECAUSE OF YOU ANDI IS IN A CRITICAL CONDITION!! AND YOU!!" I pointed to the hitman. "You will fucking pay for killing my wife!"

Then finally I let go of Naomi. Then police started to put on some hand cuffs around her wrist while the hit man was taken to a room for some questions.

As they took them both away. I felt Eiji pat my shoulder lightly. I looked at him  and he said. "Don't worry. Andi will be okay. I promise."

I looked away from him and sighed heavily. I saw Soryu came and he said Andi's family is in the hospital and they were looking for me. "Take care these for me." I said to Soryu then he nodded. Both Eiji and I went back to the hospital.

-:Meanwhile:-

While in the middle of the operation of Andi. Luke is started to get even more worried. He can see that Andi lost a lot of blood and there is only one bullet left to remove. As Luke finally founds the last bullet and removes it suddenly.....

Beep......

Beep......

Beep......

Beep.....

"Shit!"

💤To be continued💤