|Chapter Twenty Three|

{Short Chapter]

Eisuke P.O.V.

I woke up and its already noon. Looks like I overslept. I should better get up and check how's Soryu and the others are doing. I picked up my phone and notice a text from Blake. What does she want?

"Hey Better tell Andi the truth! We messed up big time!!"

~Blake

Don't tell me she said a word about this? Damnit I really do better get up. I quickly stand up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After that I change myself to my clothes and left my room. When I got out from my room I heard someone called me. "Going somewhere?" I turn around and saw Frank. "Is there something important? Do you have any meetings? Or are you going to see your lover?" He said with a smirk. "Better not put her into trouble or else!"

"Or else what? Oh I am so scared of you! Excuse me your all Poor! No money! No company! Not a CEO anymore! Good thing your cousin who's a scaredy cat is such an idiot! He's not a good Officer. They should better get rid of him. And I know whats going to make it more success is that.....you should give your company to me." he said and started to laugh.

He better need to practice he's evil laugh. It doesnt suit him to laugh like that though.

"Oh by the way.....How's you future bride?" he said "Future bride? or Gold Digger Bitch?!"

"Oh come on Eisuke dont be like that to your bride? She might do something bad to your lover and to your little Brat!" "DONT YOU DARE CALL MY SON A BRAT!!" I said and gave him a glare. "I am not AFRAID of you Ichinomiya!!" He said and walks pass by me. But before he could leave I grab he's arm and push him back and he falls flat to the ground. i grab he's collar and gave him a death glare. "Im telling you these so listen closely! All the things you did to me especially ruining my life. I will return it back to you! All of your everything will be gone, even your father's rich! Ill make sure that you will experience nothing but failure!"

He looked at me with a frighten look. Now thats a Frank Anderson I know. "Whats got into you Ichinomiya?! Going back to your normal self now! Uh.... do you remember! Im your owner you will follow what im going to say" he say "Oh really lets see about that! Someday you'll realize that all your revenge to me will go back to you!" Then I let go of him and stoood up to leave. "I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU ICHINOMIYA!! I WILL PUT ANOTHER SCAR INTO YOUR BODY!!" He yelled "DO IT SEE IF I CARE! AS LONG AS MY FAMILY IS SAFE!!" I said and leave.

🇭🇹To be Continued🇯🇪