|Chapter Fourty Four|

1 week later

Eisuke P.O.V.

It's been 1 week since I broke up with Andi. And I notice that everything is so different.

"I wonder how's Andi....."

"Do you think this is for the best?"

"Are you really sure you made a good decision by taking her away?"

"Can you just at least do something that it won't break her heart!!"

"I am so done with this shit! You just broke someone's heart big brother!"

"I'm telling you! You will regret everything for what you just did!"

"You know what! That's it! I'm done with all of your shit!"

"I hope your happy for what you just did!!"

"Letting her go is the biggest mistake you've ever than!!"

"I'll never forgive you!"

"You know what! You are right! I am an idiot because I keep following your orders......"

Since everyone looks upset and mad at me because I let go of Andi. All I wanted to do is to protect her. Did I really do the right thing?

"Eisuke? Are you there? I think we need to talk." I heard Masaya's voice coming from outside my room.

What is this? Another lecture.

I sighed heavily and open the door. I saw Eiji out of breath. What's going on?

"I....I... Well....."

"What do you want?" I asked. "It's about Andi....."

|Meanwhile|

Andi P.O.V.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

In the middle of my private time in the bathroom. I saw Carolina enters and saw me. She quickly grab the knife from my hand and looked at the deep cut.

"Why are you doing these!! This is the fourth time this week Andi!" She quickly grab a first aid kit.

"What the point of living anyway. I just fall from his trap."

I looked away from her and ignore her gaze. "Andi....what do you mean by trap?"

.
.
.

"You know! Being an idiot to yourself because his just using you." I said and stood up and left the bathroom. "Hey! We haven't cleanse the cut."

"I don't care!!"

It's been a week since he broke up to me. And now I'm all messed up jut like the past. Now I started to remember the pain I always receive those days.

His the same as others. I can't believe I fall in love with him.

But......

How about Ayato? How about my son? Did I made a right decision leaving my son there? Or maybe I really did a good decision by leaving him there..... After all he will have a family than staying here with me.

*knock knock*

Hmm?

I went to the door and opened it then I saw Masaya there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm taking you back!"

|Meanwhile|

Eisuke P.O.V.

"What?! I can't let Masaya have her!"

"What do you mean? You broke up with her right? How can you take her back."

I knew it! There is a reason why the other day Masaya is visiting Andi and also the day he take her to that cafe.

No it can't be!!

"Now you realize it!" Eiji stood up. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I'm talking about the worst decision you just made. Letting her go. Now you know what happened. Masaya is taking her away."

So this is what their talking about then. I really messed up this time.

But...... Looks like I'm too late.....

I looked up to Eiji and nodded. "Take care of Ayato for me." I said. I stood up from my sit and left the room.

Where am I going?

To Frank......

When I left my room i called the driver to take me to Frank. Now I don't know what to do.....

Maybe I should really stop the plan I've been planning all day. After all I'm getting married and I'm going to die. I don't care.

"Eisuke? Where are you going?" I heard Ota from behind and followed me. "Just leave....." I said and enter the car.

I heard Ota tapped the window while I ignore him. "Eisuke!!"

Then the driver starts to drive.

It took an hour until I got back to Frank. When I reach his room I open the door revealing myself. Frank looked up and saw me with wide eyes.

"looks like somebody gives up." He said. "Your looking for me right? Here I am. As long as you don't put Andi into this. I'll stay here and do what your command." I said. "You made a right decision babe." I notice Naomi kissed my cheek but I let her do what she wants. After all I broke up with Andi.

But instead of feeling nothing. I felt guilty and regret for letting her go.....

I think this is goodbye to Andi then......

.
.
.

🎸To be Continued🎸