|Chapter Five|

Soryu P.O.V.

When I heard Blake said that they found Eisuke. At first I didn't believe it. But the sound of Blake is sounds like she's serious. I need to check.

I call Mamoru and told him to meet up at Conrad with Eiji and Blake. When we got there I saw them in front of the hotel entrance.

"So.....what's the prank?" Mamoru said. "It's not a prank......I found him at the airport with two guys. He's wearing like butler suit even the other one. While the guy who's hair is color orange. Looks rich." Eiji said.

A guy color orange hair......wait? Is he talking about Frank?

"Did you just said a guy that he's hair is color orange." I said Eiji nodded. Then Mamoru put out a picture. "Is this the guy?" Mamoru show the picture in front of Eiji then he observes it.

"That's the guy!!" He said and nodded.

Then Eisuke is here. I better check to the lobby for Frank's name.

"Stay here I'm going to check the records at the lobby." I said. Then I went inside with Mamoru leaving Blake and Eiji.

When we enter the lobby I saw A familiar face. I look at it and observe him. Then I saw him!

It is Eisuke!!

"Eisuke!!"

Then He turns around and saw me with terrified look. Then he started to run.

"HEY COME BACK HERE!!"

We started to catch up on him. We went to the dining area of the hotel and plates started to fall to the ground. But it won't stop us. We kept following him until he trips. Then we caught him.

"Eisuke!!" I said then he looks up. He really does Eisuke.

"Eisuke!! We've been looking for you!!" Mamoru said. "Why are you wearing a butlers clothes anyway?!" I said.

"Because he's my butler!" Huh?

Then I turn around and saw Frank with an another butler by he's side. "Why......is that you Soryu?! You grow up!" He said. "What did you do to Eisuke!!" I said "oh nothing well.....he got sold by me! I'm he's owner now. So yeah he's mine and you have no right to touch him." He said and grabs the collar around Eisuke's neck.

Wait is that a collar for pets? Did he just made Eisuke a pet!!! "You canton this!! He's family needs him!!"

Then suddenly Eisuke's eyes got wide. Then Frank's look at him with a shock face. "Why......you have a family then?! Why don't we celebrate and meet them!" Frank said happily. "You're not going to see them." Eisuke said and gave him a glare. "Oh.....do you think that glare will scare me Eisuke? Nah I'm not afraid of you!" He said. Then I put out my gun and pointed at him. Then Frank also put a gun out and points at Eisuke.

"DONT GO NEAR OR ELSE EISUKE IS DEAD!!" He said. The other butler look terrified and tries to calm down Frank. Then Frank look at he's butler and puts the gun down.

"Okay!! He's allowed to see them but he must be back tonight." He said and pushes Eisuke to us.

Eisuke look so different he acts like a coward in front of us. He do look different.

"Better take him back tonight or else he's not allowed to see them." Frank said.  And left with the other butler.

When they left Mamoru and I help Eisuke got out from the hotel.

When we got back to the entrance I saw Eiji and Blake Look so shock like they saw a ghost.

"EISUKE!!"

"BIG BROTHER!!"

Blake run towards Eisuke but Eisuke doesn't have any strength to hug back while Eiji pats Eisuke's back lightly then suddenly Eisuke falls down with a painful look on he's face.

"EISUKE?! YOU OKAY!!"

Then I notice something to he's back. I took off he's jacket suit and saw red liquid at he's back. I look at Eiji.

"We need to take him to Andi's place."

😲To be Continued😲