|Chapter Seventeen|

|Next Day|

Eisuke P.O.V.

It took hours for staying here in the room. I need to go see Andi today. Now it's over I have sometime to see Andi right now.

I stand up and grab some clothes to change. It took minutes after I change my clothes to casual. When I left them or I saw Naomi standing there.

"Where are you going?" She said. "I'm going to see Andi.....move!" I said but she grabs my arm. "You're not going anywhere your my fiance now! She's nothing!"

I ignore her and left the room leaving her there I heard her groan and left. When I left the hotel. I saw Eiji there. What is he doing here? Then. He saw me and gestures to come with him. I just followed him and didn't think twice.

We both enter the car and silence came and he starts to drive. I notice something weird. He looks serious. "Hey something happened?" I asked. "It's Andi..."

"What?! What happened to Andi?!" I said. "There something wrong. But Iit not know what is it. James contacted me last night telling something's wrong to her." He said.

Wrong? What happened to her? Did something bad happened? Did se knew something about me?!

"You should drive fast I need to see Her." I said. Then Eiji starts to drive fast.

~45 mins~

When we got to the apartment. I quickly leave the car me run towards the apartment. When I open the door I saw James and Ayato crying. I quickly walk towards them then James saw me with surprise look. "Eisuke good thing your here he won't stop crying." He said. He gave me Ayato and I started to calm him down.

"I already fed him, nothing. I already change he's diaper, nothing. I already try Andi to go out to her room, NOTHING!!" He said, "ok ok......calm down I'll talk to her." I said.

I went to Andi's room carrying Ayato. When I enter her room. Then I saw her there fixing her hair. Then she saw me.

"Hey,,..." I walk towards her then stops fixing her hair. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Andi P.O.V.

When I saw Eisuke I quickly stop from what I was doing. What is he doing here? "I'm fine......I just woke up late." I said. "But James said you don't look okay," he said.

Oh I get last night. He sighed quietly and walk beside me to give me a kiss but I look away. "Hey.....why are you avoiding my kiss." He Said. "It's nothing.i just wanted to rest." I said.

"Andi you're making me worried even more." He said.

Eisuke P.O.V.

"Eisuke I'm okay, you should be at work right! I'll take Ayato, just go back to work." She said and took Ayato in my arms. Then she left the room. I follow her then I saw James all shock. Then I saw Eiji enters the room when he suppose to say hi to her Andi just pass by him. Carrying her purse. Where is she going?

"Okay......now what did you do Eisuke?" James Said. "I didn't do anything." I said. "We should follow her."  Eiji said.

The three of us follow Andi. We saw her enter a taxi and it's starts to leave. The three of us quickly went to the car and catch up to her.

|Meanwhile|

Frank P.O.V.

"How could he do that to you Naomi?" I said. "Oh come on Frank's that woman is he's girlfriend before and now they have a child. What shall we do? How can we separate them both?" Naomi asked.

Hmm........ Then suddenly I felt my lips curves To smile. I have an idea.

🙌🏼To be Continued🙌🏼