|Chapter Fifty Three|

7 Hours later

Eisuke P.O.V.

Its already around 11 in the evening still waiting outside of the operating room. The others left while I stayed here with Ayato who is in my arms. I havent ate a single food since the incident happened. I cant even think of anything else but Andi and also what Masaya said. I try to remove it into my head yet i just couldnt.

"You should rest for awhile Eisuke...."

I look up and saw Andi's mother. What is she doing here? I thought she went home. I notice that she was handing me a cup noodles and a chopstick. Instead of rejecting it. I take the food and the chopstick. Then Mrs. Williams sat beside me and carries Ayato.

"You know....Im proud of you." She said. I looked at her with shock then she continues. "You are the right one for my daughter. You may have experience a lot of chaos coming into your life and still you never give up. You're a fighter. Well, I do understand the reason why you let go of my daughter. You wanted to protect her."

I looked away from her and started to think again.

"You know... that its not your fault. Dont blame yourself Eisuke." I felt her touch my hand. I looked back to her then I saw her smile. "Its going to be okay. Andi will not give up." A softs mile came into my lips. "Thank you Mrs. Williams, and thank you for the food too." I said. I heard Mrs. Williams chuckled.

I thought that she's mad at me for what I did to Andi. But i didnt expect that she understands even though Ive been acting differently since I left. I know... I must change the present from the way it was before.

Suddenly.

I saw the door opened. I quickly stood up and saw Luke came out. I walked towards him and asked.

"Is she okay?"

I waited for him to speak. I notice from the look of his eyes that there's good news.

"The surgery is a success. But we had some difficulties especially when were trying to remove the last bullet, and also wwe almost thought that were losing her. But I can say that we successfully saved her life. But she had lost a lot of blood but dont worry we have it under control. All we need to do is to wait for her to wake up."

"When is she going to wake up?" I asked. "We dont know...But she's going to be fine Eisuke. Will take her to the private room now." He said then I saw the nurses taking the hospital bed out of the operating room then I saw Andi. I backed away to make a way. I quickly carry Ayato into my arms while Mrs. Williams took the food then we follow them to room.

~Private Room~

When we reach the room the nurses left even Mrs. Williams leaving me and Ayato to watch over Andi.

God I cant believe that she's okay. I thought im never going to see her again.

I felt Ayato tries to go to Andi but I stop him. He might touch Her wound. I sat down at the nearby chair and looked at her. I could only hear Ayato giggling.

I took a deep sigh and watch over Andi until I slowly close my eyes......

How long am I going to wait for her to wake up?

💤🎉To be Continued🎉💤