|Chapter Eight|

Eisuke P.O.V.

When I got back to the hotel where Frank is staying. I saw Minato at the lobby alone.

"Hey.....what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well Frank left for a meeting and he also told me that I need to wait for you here. Now you're here we need to go back to he's room. He has a task for us." He said. I nodded then we both went to Frank's room at the top floor.

When we enter the room Minato gave me some cleaning supplies. "Frank made this place messy. He wants us to clean it and after That we need to arrange all the schedules for this week of staying." He said.

I nodded yes we might leave soon. But.....how can I ever tell Andi about this? What shall I do?

But before I can think I first started to clean.

~Meanwhile~

Eiji P.O.V.

I left at Andi's apartment and went to the Ichinomiya's residential. I need to talk to Mr. Ichinomiya about Frank's plan. When I got there I press the doorbell then a maid come and welcomes me.

Actually they know I'm Eisuke's twin brother at first they thought I'm Eisuke but their wrong. Now that I'm here I need to go to Mr. Ichinomiya's office.

I went to the office and lightly knock. Then I heard him say come in I went inside the room.

"Oh.....Eiji....it's nice to see you." He said. "Nice to see you too Me. Ichinomiya. I need to talk to you." I said. "Hmm? Is this about Eisuke?" He asked.

Then I nodded. Then he look shock for what he just heard.

"You found Eisuke?"

"Yes......but ....... He was sold be he's rival name Frank." I said. "Frank? ...... He must be one of Eisuke's previous Classmates in he's high school days in London. We must think of something how can we take him back." He said,

"Actually Frank is planning to take Tres spades in he's hands and now Eisuke is asking who's the new CEO who replace him and he wants he's position to be back." I said.

"Well the one who replace him is he's cousin Akito." He said and picks up he's phone. "Eisuke doesn't want to let Frank have the tres spades and I think he's investigating him and planning." I said.

Then Mr. Ichinomiya nodded and talks to Eisuke's cousin Akito.

~Meanwhile~

Andi P.O.V.

That's weird.....but Soryu said he's a slave while Eisuke said he wasn't. Ion by know. At least Eisuke is now back I need to calm down. He must be working so hard now. But something is still making me confuse.

Who's Frank? Is he one of the workers with Eisuke too?

I really wanna know yet when Eisuke told me that he's not really a slave I trust him.

But it's still bothering me.

"Andi?"

Huh? Then I look up to see Momo there playing with Ayato. "Still Confuse huh? Well that's what Eisuke said." She said and puts the cup of tea on the near table. "So Soryu is lying then?" I asked. "Yeah.....he just scaring you." She said.

Phew......good thing it's not real.

Momo P.O.V.

I know lying is bad but...... Eisuke said never tell her. But Okay.....the truth is that Eiji told Soryu and the others even me never ever tell her ...... Well of course Andi is confuse but we have no choice.......Eisuke wants to protect he's family from Frank's evil works.

I might not see little Ayato again if that time happens.

Im sorry for lying Andi!! It's for the best! To protect your family!

🐼To be Continued🐼