|Chapter Fifty Five |

"Oh, Akira finally you're here."

Frank arrived at the company where the conference meeting will be held. Frank extends his arms and gave Akira a hand shake. "Finally were going to be partners." Frank smirks as he looks at Akira.

Akira knew that Frank is doing this in order to end the Ichinomiya Group. But it wont be long until Frank will be no longer gone at business world. "I'm sorry Mr. Anderson. But I am not the one will sign the papers for our partnership with your family company." Akira said. Frank looked at him with a curiosity. "What do you mean? You're the CEO. The president." He said trying to remain calm.

"It would be better to wait for the person behind the Ichinomiya group." Akira said. Frank looked at him with wide eyes. He never heard it in the news that the Ichinomiya Group has a new Leader. He try to speak yet no words came into his mouth. He just click his tongue and take a sit across Akira.

Frank knew something is going on. He still dont know how to get away from the scandal at the wedding. He knew that everyone is being suspicious around him. But he need to act calm.

- Meanwhile - (4 hours ago)

"So how long have you been planning on murdering Andi Williams?"

Mamoru directly ask the question to Naomi. She knows that it was all Frank's plan. She wanted to speak yet she couldnt. Its been a week since she was at jail and the investigation behind the tragic wedding is still on the case. She knew that this has to stop. She looked up and face Mamoru.

"Im not the one who planned on killing Andi. Im just following his plans."

"For what? So you can have Eisuke?" Mamoru said with a serious look on his face. He knew Naomi loves Eisuke. But this is Bullshit! He knew that Naomi wants to take Andi away.

"Even though you're telling me that you are only following orders, still you have an intention to kill her." He said. Naomi took a deep breath and said. "I know I want her dead. But now I realize that I made a child live without a mother. And I dont want that child to experience the same thing that happened to me. I grew up without a mother. And I know how it feels to have no mother. I dont want the same thing to happen to that child for what I experience. I know ill be here for years or maybe until I die. But I want to help. Ill help you defeat Frank. He is the one who plans all of this!"

----------------------------------------

"Who hired you?" Mamoru asked the hitman. The hitman looked at him with guilt. The man knew that if he said a word his family will be in danger. But he cant hide forever. He knew telling the truth is the only way to stop this.

"I was hired by Mr. Frank Anderson."

"For what?"
.
.
.

"To kill a woman named Andrea Williams and a man named Eisuke Ichinomiya."

-------------------------------------

"Someone told me that you've heard everything."

"Yes." Minato nodded. He knew this is the only way to stop Frank. Minato cant take it anymore. All the sufferings that Frank gave him and Eisuke. He knew Frank needs to pay for all of his crimes.

"So tell us everything you know about Frank's crimes and plans."

Minato looked up to him and took a deep breath.

------------------------------------

- Present time -

"Frank. You need to stay calm." Frank's body guard approached him. "Im fine." He said. Frank's patience is losing. He cant wait any longer. Until someone came in. Frank stood up and saw Masaya Todo came in.

"Oh Mr. Todo. You must be the new CEO of the Ichinomiya Group. I cant to work with you. We might build a Tres Spade Hotel in London and make it to top one." Frank happily shake arms with Masaya. But Masaya looked at him with a disappointed look.

"Im sorry Mr. Anderson. But I am the CEO of the Todo Company." (Cant remember the company I name for masaya)

Frank suddenly lets go of Masaya's hand. "Im sorry Mr. Todo, I thought your the CEO."

When Frank apologizes to Masaya. Suddenly Minato shows up behind Masaya.

"Minato? What are you doing here?" Frank looked at him with curiosity.

Until someone enters the room.

Clicking camera's can be heard and a flashing sound. Reporters and journalists stood up to their sit. Frank looked at the main entrance of the conference room. There he saw the CEO of the Ichinomiya group.

Frank's eyes went wide. Never expect to see the person behind the Ichinomiya Group.

.
.
.
.
.
.

And it is no other than the king.

Eisuke Ichinomiya.

🌈To be Continued🌈